Angry Wolf (2K)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

That's a huge load of bread and that wolf is in a strange pose. I get the idea but a better pose would be beneficial.

There is also no use for a sheep, especially one which is highlighted more than anything else in the scene with the way the lighting falls on it.

DOF is also slightly exaggerated.

Good try and keep going.

On 24.09.2017 at 11:02 PM, Colonel Muffin said:

That's a huge load of bread and that wolf is in a strange pose. I get the idea but a better pose would be beneficial.

There is also no use for a sheep, especially one which is highlighted more than anything else in the scene with the way the lighting falls on it.

DOF is also slightly exaggerated.

Good try and keep going.

I know that idea for the wallpaper is over since I posted this topic, but I want to practice in this matter, so I fixed the wallpaper with your suggestions and here's the effect:

Spoiler

I01S3.png

Note I removed the armor due to incompatibility with the Mine-imator 1.1.0.

It was this you were going to?

EDIT: I know, I forgot to change DOF.

Edited by jakubg1

2 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

I know that idea for the wallpaper is over since I posted this topic, but I want to practice in this matter, so I fixed the wallpaper with your suggestions and here's the effect:

Hide contents

I01S3.png

Note I removed the armor due to incompatibility with the Mine-imator 1.1.0.

It was this you were going to?

EDIT: I know, I forgot to change DOF.

That looks awesome, nice work.

Edited by Colonel Muffin