GbStudio

Mineimator 1.0.0 Update Fix

Recommended Posts

If you can't open or make a project after upgrading, you need to do the following:

 

1: Backup Projects Folder

2: Delete everything in Mineimator Folder

3: Install Mineimator(put projects back into the mineimator directory after)

It should now work. If it doesn't, reply with your problem.

 

Edited by GoldenBullet72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can just delete the settings.file and it fixes it the exact same way.

True but this method could fix any other possible bugs that Mineimator could have.

Anyone have the fix for the msvcp110.dll problem?

Try:

reinstalling

try a different computer

try a different install location

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Did It

2. Trying Tomarrow

3. Did it

Well, I don't know what that file is so you will need david's or someone smarts help.

It may be your os, what is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I don't know what that file is so you will need david's or someone smarts help.

It may be your os, what is it?

msvcp110.dll its a problem like i cant open it without this problem then some words come up as explained in my last post

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:P

On 10/29/2015 at 9:19 PM, GbStudio said:

 

On 10/29/2015 at 9:19 PM, GbStudio said:

True but this method could fix any other possible bugs that Mineimator could have.

Try:

reinstalling

try a different computer

try a different install location

1: Didnt work

2: Doing now

3: No idea what that means.

Edited by SkeletronPrime10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkeletronPrime10 said:

:P

 

1: Didnt work

2: Doing now

3: No idea what that means.

You're 2 years late.

2 hours ago, SkeletronPrime10 said:

3: No idea what that means.

A different install location is a different install directory, installing in a different file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GbStudio said:

What is the error?

it shows a box that says  in the top left : " No recent projects " when i try to load load a project.so i press browse. i open it. the box appears again. when i press cancel. it asks me if i want to save it. if i press save. the box appears. if i press cancel. the box appears.

Or for a short version.

 When I try to open a project or make a new one it opens up the "Open Project" browser, and when I try to cancel it asks me to save then pops up again.

Edited by SkeletronPrime10
idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SkeletronPrime10 said:

it shows a box that says  in the top left : " No recent projects " when i try to load load a project.so i press browse. i open it. the box appears again. when i press cancel. it asks me if i want to save it. if i press save. the box appears. if i press cancel. the box appears.

Or for a short version.

 When I try to open a project or make a new one it opens up the "Open Project" browser, and when I try to cancel it asks me to save then pops up again.

What exactly did you do to get to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SkeletronPrime10 said:

It somehow happened out of no where.

I can't help you then. First, I don't have enough information. Second, it has nothing to do with this thread. 

Make a post in the help subsection. Make sure to have a detailed description.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.