Steve Rig (Cinema 4D Style)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello guys! today i decided to release my steve rig before Zuxes releases his rig. Hopefully this will get a couple of downloads. Basically, its kind of simmilar to other rigs BUT! the reason i made and are posting this is because this rig basically hasknuckles. What that means is it has the base finger (which is an arm) that bends. Then, it has another finger attached to it. This means when the character makes a fist, his hand is a perfect square. This rig is based of the Cinema 4D rig which everyone uses. Heres a picture of the CINEMA 4D RIG (not mine) that i based mine off of

2wejp1u.png

Heres some pictures of MY rig

twGDK90.png

u9bX16t.png

Heres what I mean by "knuckled"

GbmRxxa.png

So I hope you enjoy, and choose to download it

Heres the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1bhejfs72aers2f/Steve_Rig.zip

To do list:

-Mobs

-Better fingers

-Better weapons

Changelist

-V1.0 Release

-V1.01 Made mouth red, not pink

Edited by Elephantman14

Im sorry about making you rush to do this, I like the idea. I based my rig off BootstrapBuckaroo's rig and the Weedlion much like yours. Also my rig wont be released till about the 20th sooo... ya
Again, really sorry, and I know my rigs popularity adds some tension to riggers like you, but keep at it because it looks great :D

Im sorry about making you rush to do this, I like the idea. I based my rig off BootstrapBuckaroo's rig and the Weedlion much like yours. Also my rig wont be released till about the 20th sooo... ya

Again, really sorry, and I know my rigs popularity adds some tension to riggers like you, but keep at it because it looks great :D

Dont worry, i made an animation with it and it felt good since this was my first rig. also, keep up the awesome work on your rig, its really cool! your the first one to make a circular mouth xD

his mouth is purple...

awesome rig +1

Actually only the bottom half of his mouth is purple. I was trying to show how the inside is like that color it is more of a red color. Actually let me switch that now try redownloading in like 10 minutes

Hey Cool bro, By the way, You do know you can make the Fingers without 2 arms in one? (Unless you want it to bend 3 times xD) I got inspiration from you, To make something about the same with the Fingers, So i made it 1 arm per finger, When it makes a fist, it turns into a Whole block like yours, No holes tho :P

make an inside body for steves inside story! (based on bowsers inside story) but for that to work you need to remove some stuff or its too advancing for me

and also it does look a little like cinema 4d. :) why not make it blender style for an easier way to use his blender rig ;)

and finally make it have shadow effects if itll let ya

Edited by jord_spider

The pupils and the eyebrows are too big.

Look at every minecraft skin. I tried to make the pupils based off of a skin. Plus, i had to find a way to not copy Zuexs. Also you can just re scale them -_-

Edited by Elephantman14

So you want me to completely copy zuexs  and claim that i did all the work?

no i mean add a better color on the inside (i might be able to do this myself but i don't have the programs for it) like a little less pink a little more dark red. 

How do i make objects stay in in the place the object is in?

For Exsample.

In Some Rigs, There Are Fingers, Then When The Hand Moves, The Finger Moves With It.

See Now You Understand Me?

So Pls Awnser My Question, Pls I Need Help!!!!!

:(  :wacko:  :unsure:  :huh:  :blink:  <_< .

Awesome.

For my rig, I really just did base it of the Weedlion Rig. I just didn't add fingers! :) Epic

:lol: 

actually did fingers. I just added One but I may add more in the future.

How do i make objects stay in in the place the object is in?

For Exsample.

In Some Rigs, There Are Fingers, Then When The Hand Moves, The Finger Moves With It.

See Now You Understand Me?

So Pls Awnser My Question, Pls I Need Help!!!!!

:(  :wacko:  :unsure:  :huh:  :blink:  <_< .

You can by going to the instances tab, find your object, click on it, and tick lock to parent. Then select body part, pick the body part and its done. If you don't understand, Watch skidude's tutorials

Edited by Zilon