Mine-Imator Beta

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-Imator will cost money when it's released, right?

MmwhMUx.png

I heard somewhere that It's free for Beta Testers, is that true?

If so is the Released version free for Beta testers or the versions we can get right now is free, obviously the beta right now is free so was that what they meant?

I hope i posted this in the right forum.

David said he might release a Lite version for free, and a Pro version that costs money.  But he also said that beta testers will always have it for free, so if I'm not mistaken, if you already downloaded it, you never have to buy it.

David said he might release a Lite version for free, and a Pro version that costs money.  But he also said that beta testers will always have it for free, so if I'm not mistaken, if you already downloaded it, you never have to buy it.

Ok, good. The Pro version sounds interesting, though. I might buy it, depends what extra features are included. But well i guess there's a long time before that happens, anyway thanks for the answer.

If they haven't taken down the billion semi-clones of Minecraft on the App store, then they're extremely un-likely to take down an Animation maker.

But the clones are all free,(survival craft isn't free but has stuff Minecraft doesn't)