MEETING | SCP - 6000 (A.K.A Fover) STORY 3/3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

guard1_by_mrziiia_dgcdnco-pre.jpg?token=

*B11 reads the report*

B11: WHY THE HACK DIDN'T THEY USED SWORDS?!

B11: OR A CONTAIMENTCHAMBER?!

B11: Maybe they are poor?

A12: I don't think so.

guard2_by_mrziiia_dgcdnj4-pre.jpg?token=

B11: SO WHY?!

A12: BECAUSE NUTS!

*B11 and A12 are laughing*

Commander: QUIET!

commander1_by_mrziiia_dgcdnue-pre.jpg?to

*hits the table*

Commander: A12 you explore the arrear, I give you in charge of geting informations.

Commander: And you B11 Stay here, ready and proof the armoury and our men in case of an emergensy.

commander2_by_mrziiia_dgcdnzw-pre.jpg?to

Commander: I will gather an army.

To be continue

NOTE:

Please write below this post how you would continue the story. I will render the beautiful ones and add them to the story :) 

CREDITS:

Spoiler

SCP Guard Model: @zeroskaout

Soidler Rig: @Piegon99

Table and Chair Model: @TheCollieStalks

I may have an idea, but it's quite precise and serious (as well as a little bir dark)

Spoiler

Unknown person appearing in the room

Commander : WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU CAME HERE !?

??? : I've always been here.

Commander : you don't look like a MTF personnel, so get out !!

??? : I may not look like one, but I know more thing than you. Commander Richtard.

Commander : My name is supposed to be classified ! How do you know it !?

??? : I've seen things you couldn't imagine and have informations you will never know. Not a lot of commander or MTF personnel live long enough to discover how everything work here.

Commander : Well then, if you look so informed, propose solutions, mister ?

??? : We don't have much time left since you kind of angered it. And an angered anomaly is more difficult to take care of.

Commander : Well then, propose.

??? : You will need the help of Epsilon-11 and Gamma-4, and maybe Omega-45 in case of conventional weapons are ineffective. If none work, I'll have to call Omega-9 and it's our last resort.

Commander : Seems a little bit too much.

??? : Well then, make an army and see your man dying, the Chaos Insurgency will like a foundation with less security. And if they come, you'll be lucky to survive.

Commander : O ... Ok ...

??? : So we have agreement, i'll make the preparations while you prepare a presentation and gather as much information as you can about the entity. It will help Gamma-4 to track it and Epsilon-11 as well as Omega-45 to prepare their weaponry.

??? leaves the room and the commander, A12 and B11 not knowing how to react to this encounter

On 10/15/2023 at 4:20 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

I may have an idea, but it's quite precise and serious (as well as a little bir dark)

Hide contents

Unknown person appearing in the room

Commander : WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU CAME HERE !?

??? : I've always been here.

Commander : you don't look like a MTF personnel, so get out !!

??? : I may not look like one, but I know more thing than you. Commander Richtard.

Commander : My name is supposed to be classified ! How do you know it !?

??? : I've seen things you couldn't imagine and have informations you will never know. Not a lot of commander or MTF personnel live long enough to discover how everything work here.

Commander : Well then, if you look so informed, propose solutions, mister ?

??? : We don't have much time left since you kind of angered it. And an angered anomaly is more difficult to take care of.

Commander : Well then, propose.

??? : You will need the help of Epsilon-11 and Gamma-4, and maybe Omega-45 in case of conventional weapons are ineffective. If none work, I'll have to call Omega-9 and it's our last resort.

Commander : Seems a little bit too much.

??? : Well then, make an army and see your man dying, the Chaos Insurgency will like a foundation with less security. And if they come, you'll be lucky to survive.

Commander : O ... Ok ...

??? : So we have agreement, i'll make the preparations while you prepare a presentation and gather as much information as you can about the entity. It will help Gamma-4 to track it and Epsilon-11 as well as Omega-45 to prepare their weaponry.

??? leaves the room and the commander, A12 and B11 not knowing how to react to this encounter

Nice story but I couldn't think of how to render it xd. I also have a few questions:
What does MTF mean?
who are they? Epsilon-11, Gamma-4, and
Omega-45

On 10/15/2023 at 8:42 PM, Fover said:

Nice story but I couldn't think of how to render it xd. I also have a few questions:
What does MTF mean?
who are they? Epsilon-11, Gamma-4, and
Omega-45

MTF is the acronym for "Mobil Task Force", it's the soldiers fighting and securing the anomalies inside and outside the Foundation.

The others are specialized sub-sections of the MTF :

- Epsilon-11 (Nine-tailed Fox) is the elite of the MTF, they are almost right under the council in charge of the Foundation

- Gamma-4 (Green Stags) is a section specialized in tracking anomalies found and/or living in forests or nature

- Omega-45 (Street Samurai) is a section specialized in the use of anomalous weaponry, armor or vehicles and retrieving high-risk anomalies

- Omega-9 (The Scrubs) is a section made by 3 anomalous entities, they are called for violent hostiles anomalies and only used to eliminate hostile non-human target

The SCP lore is quite big, it may only represents 10% of the entire MTF.

On 10/15/2023 at 9:04 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

MTF is the acronym for "Mobil Task Force", it's the soldiers fighting and securing the anomalies inside and outside the Foundation.

The others are specialized sub-sections of the MTF :

- Epsilon-11 (Nine-tailed Fox) is the elite of the MTF, they are almost right under the council in charge of the Foundation

- Gamma-4 (Green Stags) is a section specialized in tracking anomalies found and/or living in forests or nature

- Omega-45 (Street Samurai) is a section specialized in the use of anomalous weaponry, armor or vehicles and retrieving high-risk anomalies

- Omega-9 (The Scrubs) is a section made by 3 anomalous entities, they are called for violent hostiles anomalies and only used to eliminate hostile non-human target

The SCP lore is quite big, it may only represents 10% of the entire MTF.

I pretty sure you forgot to redact 90% of this comment

On 10/15/2023 at 2:04 PM, Fover said:

*B11 reads the report*

*hits the table*

Commander: A12 you explore the arrear, I give you in charge of geting informations.

Commander: And you B11 Stay here, ready and proof the armoury and our men in case of an emergensy.

To be continue

NOTE:

Please write below this post how you would continue the story. I will render the beautiful ones and add them to the story :) 

CREDITS:

Hide contents

If you don't take Aisu Uchibi's idear, sorry I might have one here.

Spoiler

After Commander A12 meet up with his team/special task force and flyed with an helicopter to the foundation they saw smoke and fires everywhere around the basment. The entrence of the "bunker" or better sayed what was left of it looked like a gigantic hole.

Because of the smoke they where unable to see much, but what they saw made them clear that the basment doesn't exist anymore.

Commander A12: I wonder what happened. We weren't told that "the entity" uses exploses.

Sniper: Uhm sir?

Commander A12: Yes?

Sniper: We don't land here and go on feet to the "basment", don't we?

Suddenly the helicopter shakes.

WHAT?! Everyone graps a handle to not fall out of the helicopter.

Suddenly they hear machine gun fire.

Second Sniper: Uhm boss? I think you should look back.

Commander A12 looks back: WHAT THE HACK?! HOW DID THIS GUYS GOT ARMOURED TRUCKS?!

Soldier: Isn't the more important question why are there now 20 of them?

Suddenly a rocket flys near the helicopter by.

Pilot: Commander asking for permition to get the hell out of here.

Commander A12: GET US THE HELL OUT OF HEAR! WHY DID YOU EVEN ASKED?!

Pilot: Because I wanted to make sure I should fly throught this netherportal what is standing in the sky.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Soldier: Sights. A normal mission they sayed. A normal mission.

As everyone panics.

Soldier two: Well since all missions are kind of like that it is normal, isn't it?
Soldier: Maybe you are right? Who knows.

Spoiler

Credit me please next time Fover, thanks.

On 10/15/2023 at 5:34 PM, Fover said:

*B11 reads the report*

*hits the table*

To be continue

NOTE:

CREDITS:

Reveal hidden contents

Emergensy 💀