Murdered Bonnie | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Render (3K Rez) | Fox Miner Creation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

H7ujCIW.png

What have I done to deserve this? I always tried to be the nice and connective guy... I never did anything to anyone...

All these years I thought I was a good friend, but apparently not... I never thought h̷͕̼̰̤̒͘ë̷̡̳̰̯́̇̀ͅ/̴̞̱̺̠̭͛͑̉̄̿̒̈́̉s̶̛͔̪̰͎̞̮̩̻̹̺͕̩̆͛̿̇͑̽̈͜h̸̩̪̱͙̝̠̫̱̩̘͋͒e̴̛͈͔̺̹̲̩͍͊͂́́̾͋̅͑͜͜ would do this to me... I really thought...

Apparently thinking gets you this far in life... Apparently being friends is just a lie... Apparently... Nobody actually loved me... Why isn't anyone here looking for me?... Why isn't anyone looking for me?...

Why does nobody like me?... I don't understand... Why is life like this?

Why... did h̷͕̼̰̤̒͘ë̷̡̳̰̯́̇̀ͅ/̴̞̱̺̠̭͛͑̉̄̿̒̈́̉s̶̛͔̪̰͎̞̮̩̻̹̺͕̩̆͛̿̇͑̽̈͜h̸̩̪̱͙̝̠̫̱̩̘͋͒e̴̛͈͔̺̹̲̩͍͊͂́́̾͋̅͑͜͜ do this to me? Why...

The map I used, is from CuppaTeaExe as you will see in the rest of this Showcase
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqh4zbarMilTDz2YefeRLtw

Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Renders

1.png          Previous.png                                                                                                           Next.png          last.png

Edited by Fox Miner
Latest: Mini Music Man

On 10/5/2023 at 10:03 PM, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

Monty didn't kill bonnie, bonnie was just an idiot who hit himself with a bowling ball

Ye ye i know that theory, pretty logical in some way if you think about it...