Counter-strike 2 | Desert-Eagle

n3elBqH.png

pNFvmef.png

3wl3ces.png

Credit to @crustyjpegfor the texture, and his original Deagle as base model for this Rework Desert eagle model

Download: (no longer avaliable.)

[Download link will be expired next months.]

"And who cares about practicality, when you've got a golden gun that shoot giant bullets?."

And who cares about the enemies has head armor, when you got a gun that can one tap?.

Edited by Duychung

Thanks for sharing this awesome rework of the Desert Eagle model for Counter-Strike 2! It's always exciting to see talented creators like @crustyjpeg lending their skills to the community. The level of detail and craftsmanship in this rework is truly impressive, and it's clear that a lot of love and effort went into it.
If you're anything like me and enjoy collecting unique skins to customize your arsenal, you might want to explore csgo skins site. They offer an extensive selection of skins to suit every taste and playstyle, whether you're looking for something flashy or more understated.

Edited by Jerrynson

On 3/7/2024 at 9:04 PM, Jerrynson said:

Thanks for sharing this awesome rework of the Desert Eagle model for Counter-Strike 2! It's always exciting to see talented creators like @crustyjpeg lending their skills to the community. The level of detail and craftsmanship in this rework is truly impressive, and it's clear that a lot of love and effort went into it.
If you're anything like me and enjoy collecting unique skins to customize your arsenal, you might want to explore csgo skins site. They offer an extensive selection of skins to suit every taste and playstyle, whether you're looking for something flashy or more understated.

No thanks lad, cause i already use some website like Dmarket and tradeit for skins trading mate.