Testing Lightings (use it if you want) | Wallpapers

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

just testing lightings nothing else ... take the picture if you want . no credit needed

The picture:

Spoiler

iONT1RT.png

nothing else here

Hi! I assume that You saw My Tutorial on Enhancing Your Lighting, and I want to give some Tips on how to make this look Better:

• Play around with the Render Depth: I recommend clicking the Glow, go to Object Property, and play around with the Render Depth, because I assume You didn't play around with the Render Depth, because I can see where the Glow just cutoff instead of melting into one, I recommend putting the Render Depth for the Glow that is right infront of the Camera the Highest while the Glow behind it the Lowest, so that there won't be any Ugly Cutoff Effect when both of the Glow collide with each other.
    Response1_STTIYL.png
  • Keep it Subtle: Maybe it's a Stylistic Choice, tbh I don't really know, but in My Opinion, Yours is a little too much, I recommend making it a bit more Subtle
    OR You can put the Brightest Part of the Glow (which is the Middle) off the Frame, so that only the Edge of the Glow is Visible, but it's still as Bright as before.

But I really like how You mix both Cyan and Purple, because those two Colours Complement each other, so that is nice, and I also like that You're trying out this Method of Enhancing the Lighting, hope it was Helpful, and Nice Job on Applying the Technique! :D

Edited by PigmanMovie

On 9/14/2023 at 7:50 PM, PigmanMovie said:

Hi! I assume that You saw My Tutorial on Enhancing Your Lighting, and I want to give some Tips on how to make this look Better:

• Play around with the Render Depth: I recommend clicking the Glow, go to Object Property, and play around with the Render Depth, because I assume You didn't play around with the Render Depth, because I can see where the Glow just cutoff instead of melting into one, I recommend putting the Render Depth for the Glow that is right infront of the Camera the Highest while the Glow behind it the Lowest, so that there won't be any Ugly Cutoff Effect when both of the Glow collide with each other.
    Response1_STTIYL.png
  • Keep it Subtle: Maybe it's a Stylistic Choice, tbh I don't really know, but in My Opinion, Yours is a little too much, I recommend making it a bit more Subtle
    OR You can put the Brightest Part of the Glow (which is the Middle) off the Frame, so that only the Edge of the Glow is Visible, but it's still as Bright as before.

But I really like how You mix both Cyan and Purple, because those two Colours Complement each other, so that is nice, and I also like that You're trying out this Method of Enhancing the Lighting, hope it was Helpful, and Nice Job on Applying the Technique! :D

damn how'd you know i saw your tutorial and thanks for helping me fix that mistake .. hope you become very famous