Life Hack - The Fox Miner Cursed Family - miniseries

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 8/19/2023 at 5:19 PM, MKz said:

Nice animation as always, GREAT WORK

but may I ask how you create the backgrounds, I struggle a lot with em, so is there a simpler way?

For backgrounds use any picture editing app, could be Photoshop or any other. It's just by simply getting all the textures from all the blocks you gonna use in the background and make layer by layer the scenery. Finally export is as a PNG in different layers, if you want to have some part of it in front of the characters; and the rest organize them in mine-imator.

Since I use After effects I just work with layers, anything 3D, and make all assets in Photoshop. It's way easier and comfortable.

Hope my horrible English explanation helps :,,,,) I don't speak it so well

On 8/19/2023 at 11:25 PM, CanIIA said:

For backgrounds use any picture editing app, could be Photoshop or any other. It's just by simply getting all the textures from all the blocks you gonna use in the background and make layer by layer the scenery. Finally export is as a PNG in different layers, if you want to have some part of it in front of the characters; and the rest organize them in mine-imator.

Since I use After effects I just work with layers, anything 3D, and make all assets in Photoshop. It's way easier and comfortable.

Hope my horrible English explanation helps :,,,,) I don't speak it so well

thank you so much I might use it in the futur❤️

but may I be a backround caractere in a futur episode? if not then no probleme

On 8/19/2023 at 6:27 PM, MKz said:

thank you so much I might use it in the futur❤️

but may I be a backround caractere in a futur episode? if not then no probleme

Ofc I would do that, there's no prob >:3

Many people from this place will secretly appear hehe 🦆🦆🦆💚

Ofc, I will only need your skin!