Put That thing away! | 4K REZ

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

LORE

As Aki patiently waited in the hospital's waiting room (The Hospital located somewhere near Seoul-Daehak-ro-5-gil), he unexpectedly reached into his backpack and retrieved a LWRC SMG .45 "Pistol" to play with. . .  Reyzon being the older siblings, quickly discerns the gravity of the situation and takes immediate action to remove the firearm from his possession.

uTax9zT.png

Spoiler

Hmm, i can render in 4K again?

Without my PC crashing? 

Nice

CHARACTERS

pLnEpzk.png Reyzon Kino. | fVI1ajo.png Aki Han

Comment or rate

Edited by FOXY TOONS

First: AMAZING RENDER!

Spoiler

Second: Possible story

rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr: NOOOOOOO! (Screams panicl and falls from his chair as he reaches forward. As he stands up he notice: Wait! That was a dream? Oh well, if so I can go to bad again and so he turns around in his bad (apparently he was the hole time in his bad) and starts to sleep. Little did he know that that what he saw, was real.

Spoiler

Wasn't it?

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On 8/4/2023 at 1:18 AM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

First: AMAZING RENDER!

Reveal hidden contents

Second: Possible story

rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr: NOOOOOOO! (Screams panicl and falls from his chair as he reaches forward. As he stands up he notice: Wait! That was a dream? Oh well, if so I can go to bad again and so he turns around in his bad (apparently he was the hole time in his bad) and starts to sleep. Little did he know that that what he saw, was real.

Reveal hidden contents

Wasn't it?

T

h

x