The New King (3K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

zX2ay5N.png

Yes, we have a new ruler on the Forums, just because he is nice... Shall we even tolerate that!? THIS IS A SCANDAL!!! How dare he to bring us down, the real creators!? This will not be tolerated!

ITS TIME FOR WAR!!!

Just kidding, he's a great guy and is really nice to everyone, so why doesn't he deserve to be treated well?

oh forgot to mention @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr he is the new king...

Edited by Fox Miner

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!🤣😂🤣😂

I didn't wanted to push you from your thrones. I AM SORRY! PLS DON'T GO TO WAR WITH ME!(begging)

I tried what was in my power to push you up.

I am sorry for all trouble I made, if you want I went into Exile.

(Thought: Can we be all in the throne or is there any other way)

@Fox Miner request from the new King:

Make a render of everyone in the throne, because I haven't the skins. Or at least, I'll tell you if you want.

New idea: Share the throne?

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On 6/22/2023 at 1:30 PM, Fox Miner said:

zX2ay5N.png

Yes, we have a new ruler on the Forums, just because he is nice... Shall we even tolerate that!? THIS IS A SCANDAL!!! How dare he to bring us down, the real creators!? This will not be tolerated!

ITS TIME FOR WAR!!!

Just kidding, he's a great guy and is really nice to everyone, so why doesn't he deserve to be treated well?

oh forgot to mention @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr he is the new king...

YEY THE G.O.A.T OF MINEIMATOR FORUMS!!1!

ALL HAIL THE G.O.A.T @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks CanIIA, but I think you deserve the throne too I belive. In my opinion everyone can/-deserve the throne. And I am Not the only one how thinks so. You all guys make great stuff and are amazing. And please stop hailing me.

Btw what means G.O.A.T,

I don't get the refference to.

Okay thanks, but please noo. I think you are all worthy and I feel unconfortable if you hail me.

But still thanks for all the amazing feedback, @Fox Miner did an amazing job by this render as always. Hail to everyone in the world how makes amazing stuff/content/animations/render/videos/arts, paintings/creativity/speaks, write whisely/too everyone!

On 6/23/2023 at 1:29 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

Amazing Render @Fover , but you are wrong.

You youst destroyed an iluchen maked by my hadwizard in this Multiverse "Robin der Unergründliche". If you want to fight me we can make a collap.

wadaheeeell

Possible story: Also King @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr shouted:"Where are my otherforms and man! I will fight @Fover myself the Rest of you arm yourself with the wappons of your choice! If someone get past me you might have to fight them yourself. ON EVERYONE IN THE KINGDOM ARM YOURSELF AND WENT TO THE FORTRESSES AND CASTLES! GET READY TO FIGHT! Preaper yourself, If he wants this Kingdom to rull as dictator he will have to defeat us. WE WON'T FOLLOW A KING WHO DOSEN'T LET US BE PART OF THE POWWER! UPVOTS TO EVERYONE!

He can't be King without the Power of UPVOTS!

I am sorry I can't quout on my Phone, but @Aayush Saji it is funny.

Hm? Maybe I could become a member of the family, I mean we are all from upvotkingblood.

As the most in this forums/World.

On 6/23/2023 at 12:28 PM, Fover said:

ARMY LEADER: THE ARMY MARKED THE CASTLE!

ME:DESTROY THE KINGDOM !!!

(rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr's armies try to protect the castle but fail)

+ And now I AM THE NEW KING *evil laugh*

zX2ay5N_1.png?width=840&height=473

KNEEL BEFORE ME!

You gotta be kidding me...

Edited by Fox Miner

Thanks for the Upvots, I will pay our glorius people with them.

Btw. Yes @Fox Miner it started again.

Possible story:

(In an other realms/dimension/worl, yes all three) another versions of robin/ @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr is a version of robin talk.

First: Did you hear the news, a war started on the mine imator forums @Fover wants to be King. The @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr King version asked for the help of all other versions.

Second: Sounds like our fighting skills are needed. How many do you think answer the call?

First: At least five I would say, but if all answer more than twpo millions in the best case for @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr .

Second: But if the poweruser get involted than ..

First: I totaly don't want to be in @Fover 's skin.

Second: Yep, it would be painful vor him.

Fixed mistakes

On 6/23/2023 at 12:57 PM, Fover said:

what? sorry if i did something wrong :(

Nah, its actually funny and I am looking foreword for this topic to be blown up with such renders again :yes:

Oh I look also forward to it, even I didn't expected it. I am only unsure about where this will lead.

(Thought: Hope it wasn't a Bad idea to exept the war/start it. Can we please make someone else to King who deserve it like @Fox Miner or @CanIIA . Also quit interesting that this happens when I was about to share the throne. What a coincidenceOh! Did I youst spoilered something? You didn't readed that, forget everything you saw. Or better Not everything, exept for the spoiler.)

(Sorry for everyone who is sad because I suggested @CanIIA and @Fox Miner first for the throne. Actually do we not have more than one throne?

Everybody has a throne.