3K Reputation Special

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So as some have noticed, I have reached 3000 reputation points yesterday, and I would love to thank you all for this with some small things...

Let's start with something simple...

I've have animated my pfp for this special occasion:

Spoiler

VYEHvWL.gif

Please do not steal or use this for own purposes, why am I saying this? Well it happened already... so pls don't

Then, there is something I am going to leak, what I am almost done with,

Spoiler
  • Showcase 26 "The quadruplets"
  • Using Mine-imator 2.0 Pre-release 4 I have created over 30 pictures that make a story if put together
  • I'll try to post one every day, making a showcase that lasts for a month

And then, for the gamers, I'll leak some pictures of a Mod I have been working on for "Teardown"

Spoiler

Don't know what Teardown is? Well follow this link https://store.steampowered.com/app/1167630/Teardown/ to find out more about it!

4pAe8T8.png

These are just two Robots I've been working on, and I'll probably port them over to Mine-imator after I am done with my Mod

Ba5g2rN.png

Some of you might recognise her... Her? Yes... her...

AND THEN, I'll completely rework my Website, it will still have the same style, but the structure will be completely diffrent!

AND THEN!!!!! I'll post a remade render of my personal best render, and its thousand times better then before...

You get it, thousand... because this is a 3 thousand special... no? Alright...

And then.... thats it... XD Hope you gonna like it!

Edited by Fox Miner

This is more than I expected. This is amazing, fantastic and what do you mean with:

Please do not steal or use this for own purposes, why am I saying this? Well it happened already... so pls don't

How? How was it?

Like it is great and fantastic but after "it already happened" my concentration was fixt on this.

However it is a lot of stuff what you are uploding at once, I was like knocked out for a second.

On 6/8/2023 at 4:39 PM, Fox Miner said:

Let's start with something simple...

I've have animated my pfp for this special occasion:

Hide contents

VYEHvWL.gif

oh so great I wish I had a pfp like this, frankly 😛

On 6/8/2023 at 9:02 PM, Fover said:

oh so great I wish I had a pfp like this, frankly 😛

Just animate something... and then if you have problems I can show you how to convert it into a gif, but you just animate something by yourself, that easy

On 6/9/2023 at 8:37 AM, Fox Miner said:

Just animate something... and then if you have problems I can show you how to convert it into a gif, but you just animate something by yourself, that easy

I can do the animation, but the problem is that when I convert it to GIF, I get the file is large warning. Maybe you can help me with this 😛 

On 6/10/2023 at 10:07 AM, Fover said:

I can do the animation, but the problem is that when I convert it to GIF, I get the file is large warning. Maybe you can help me with this 😛 

I'll help no problem!