The comparison (Sunglasses Models)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

rFn0vxf.png

So, dear @InkyMaze, has asked me to make a comparison for his and some other dudes Sunglasses Model. I am not very good with such things, I never do them because I feel bad if I say that somethings bad so... Just go with it!
Credits at the Bottom

Model A [Steve's Glasses] (Multiple): @InkyMaze

+  Multiple designs

Spoiler

wGski9f.pngGlR0uLv.pngdLafLp3.png

As it says, yes there are Multiple designs to chose of, I personally just like the simple Blocky ones, but thats on you.

-  Wrong Offset

Spoiler

w77hdMt.png

Don't really have to mention a lot about this one, because this is a critical thing for Animation, but these Rigs are still in development, so I know this will get fixed soon!

~  Simple to use (Maybe too much)

Spoiler

WgYT2ex.png

Yeah, the Model isn't very full of parts, its like in the middle... Not the greatest naming though...

~  It's in its early days...

Spoiler

kK0apuK.png

Yeah, it's still in work, and not really perfect, but because it is in work it is going to be greater then now

Model B [Alex's Glasses] (Single Design): Waters Animation Studio

+  Unique and complex Design

Spoiler

OfQaSh9.png

I personally love the design, it's very cool

~  2 Extra Skins (Colouring)

Spoiler

Iwf8xz4.png

It's cool on one hand, but kind of useless to be honest... and Colouring... Well read the next point...

-  Very Complicated

Spoiler

cDqvCLd.png

The Model, because of its many parts for this design, has some problems of use, its a bit unorganized, and not that easy to use...

~  Wrong Offset (For the head)

Spoiler

emkCwAP.png

Well, again, but different, if you parent it, it wont snap into face, but it has a rotation point for itself, so that's great...

Now... I dont see why you shouldn't use both, both are great, both have things that the other doesn't, and it's actually more about the design then who's better!

• Inky his Models are Simple, made for Simple Projects, for quick and Simple Styles

• Waters Animation his is Complex, for more detailed Animations and Styles

What Style is yours?

Edited by Fox Miner
Style...

On 3/22/2023 at 6:42 PM, kazooha said:

i must create a sunglasses too! gotta compete with @InkyMaze. who knows? maybe my rig will end up becoming popular xD

You can just collab with me for v2 if you want to

On 3/22/2023 at 12:43 PM, Fox Miner said:

rFn0vxf.png

So, dear @InkyMaze, has asked me to make a comparison for his and some other dudes Sunglasses Model. I am not very good with such things, I never do them because I feel bad if I say that somethings bad so... Just go with it!
Credits at the Bottom

Model A [Steve's Glasses] (Multiple): @InkyMaze

+  Multiple designs

Reveal hidden contents

wGski9f.pngGlR0uLv.pngdLafLp3.png

As it says, yes there are Multiple designs to chose of, I personally just like the simple Blocky ones, but thats on you.

-  Wrong Offset

Reveal hidden contents

w77hdMt.png

Don't really have to mention a lot about this one, because this is a critical thing for Animation, but these Rigs are still in development, so I know this will get fixed soon!

~  Simple to use (Maybe too much)

Reveal hidden contents

WgYT2ex.png

Yeah, the Model isn't very full of parts, its like in the middle... Not the greatest naming though...

~  It's in its early days...

Reveal hidden contents

kK0apuK.png

Yeah, it's still in work, and not really perfect, but because it is in work it is going to be greater then now

Model B [Alex's Glasses] (Single Design): Waters Animation Studio

+  Unique and complex Design

Reveal hidden contents

OfQaSh9.png

I personally love the design, it's very cool

~  2 Extra Skins (Colouring)

Reveal hidden contents

Iwf8xz4.png

It's cool on one hand, but kind of useless to be honest... and Colouring... Well read the next point...

-  Very Complicated

Reveal hidden contents

cDqvCLd.png

The Model, because of its many parts for this design, has some problems of use, its a bit unorganized, and not that easy to use...

~  Wrong Offset (For the head)

Reveal hidden contents

emkCwAP.png

Well, again, but different, if you parent it, it wont snap into face, but it has a rotation point for itself, so that's great...

Now... I dont see why you shouldn't use both, both are great, both have things that the other doesn't, and it's actually more about the design then who's better!

• Inky his Models are Simple, made for Simple Projects, for quick and Simple Styles

• Waters Animation his is Complex, for more detailed Animations and Styles

What Style is yours?

v2 will be better

i promise you

On 3/23/2023 at 2:34 PM, InkyMaze said:

You can just collab with me for v2 if you want to

sure! I will also create a sunglasses rig. I'm creating 3; normal version, special edition (the one that will be featured in your v.2 sunglasses), and limited edition (only for 20 people)