The old mine-imator shouldn't die, doesn't matter if people say the lastest versions are much better; the old ones are so amazing...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welp, pre release 6 is already out.

I'm so happy! Thanks a lot devs!

Tho after trying it, i stopped and thought a while about how the old mine-imator used to be ...

I missed using it...

So, i opened pre release 4, just to say hello. And i decided to make a render using this version, again.

I forgot about all the BRDF features for a moment and remembered the old times ...

I ended up having an incredible result that i couldn't even believe what i made:

RSwmxgt.png

Don't underestimate this versions just because they are old and may have bugs...

You can make anything using your imagination, you don't need the best software to make it, or the lastest version, or the best gRaFiKs...

just experiment a while, 

You will like your result.

On 2/13/2023 at 11:02 PM, tutibrave said:

You're not the only one

Intel Core i3 540

On 2/13/2023 at 9:59 AM, Fover said:

it doesn't matter if your new mine imator is nice it renders very slowly and a waste of time for some not everyone has a good computer (or I may be the only poor one on the forum :( )

There are many more People that Mine-imator has now left behind... well speak about "No Tech waste" I really hate this, I mean everyone wants to go on and be better, sure acceptable... but then the poor ones get thrown into the garbage... Well... Tipp to everyone here, DON'T buy a new laptop every time, just save up for a computer and learn how to upgrade it, you'll save much more money!

And back to Mine-imator... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On 2/14/2023 at 9:19 AM, ek_animator said:

What do you mean I still use 1.2.9

cause my laptop is CORE m3 7th Gen  😅

What, Mine-imator Pre 4 dosen't work? you didn't try? it's the most stable version I have ever used.

and It should run perfectly fine! on that kind of Laptop/Tablet?

On 2/14/2023 at 9:53 AM, Fox Miner said:

There are many more People that Mine-imator has now left behind... well speak about "No Tech waste" I really hate this, I mean everyone wants to go on and be better, sure acceptable... but then the poor ones get thrown into the garbage... Well... Tipp to everyone here, DON'T buy a new laptop every time, just save up for a computer and learn how to upgrade it, you'll save much more money!

And back to Mine-imator... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If I didn't live in Turkey, I could do what you say, computer prices or system prices are increasing day by day and my family's income is not enough to buy new system/computer.

On 2/14/2023 at 1:02 AM, tutibrave said:

You're not the only one

Intel Core i3 540

same