100 Follower Special (4K Render + 3 Folder Icons [Free Download])

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ulz3fFn.png

Well, I am not that kind of Guy that does specials a lot... but all you guys have completely destroyed me with the fact that I have 100 Followers... Hmm, thanks guys! Never imagined that I would come this far... so sudden...

Well, as a special I will release my Custom created Mine-imator, Modelbench and Blender Folder Icons for you to use as well!

YhjUol9.png dpIvXVq.png WSnupMs.png

hVGpSDs.png

Tutorial how to use follows:

Spoiler

7CULmeW.png

Select Your Folder (Possibly the Mine-imator Folder "%Userprofile%\Mine-imator") and then right click and press Properties or just open Properties in the Tollbar

4VKvIk5.png

Open the Customise Tab by just clicking on it!

groA2bu.png

Press the Change Icon Button

E1nPqVR.png

Click the Browse Button to select the Files you have downloaded

LVYAyYM.png

Select the Files you have Extracted from the Zip File

!!!WARNING!!!

If you put these Files into a folder you will move or delete, it wont work after you move these and you'll have to do this whole thing again!

McxLrpi.png

Press Okay to accept the Selected File

D9cDL4T.png

Press Okay and you should be Done, the Icon will appear once you reopen the Folder or press "F5"

ZQvRB2w.png

As a Bonus, I have thought of Making a "Model Dump" where I will release models I haven't used and don't think will anytime soon!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

Edited by Fox Miner
Why my other folders look different? I am a Windows Professional user, I know many things about it that you wont in a Million years! XD