I will never leave the forums

Guest Devil Dusk

Okay, here we are again Zack, in this same sort of predicament, again. Why do you stay? Is there an actual reason? Do you think that if you try hard enough, we will forget your past mistakes, or give up on getting rid of you? Or maybe it's popularity, the kind where you are the main headline for a few hours, up to a day really, where everyone is talking about you because you can back when you should have stayed away. Either way, it's getting old, has been old, for the last half of the time you first came here. Why don't you move on, forget about this place? There are many different places you can visit where you can be accepted for who you are. Why come back here? Although my feelings are mixed, and some don't hate you, you still left a scar to all that had seen you. There are people who won't forgive you, and certainly won't forget you.

So ask yourself this, Why come back? You know that people are going to hate you the second you step in and say hi, that people will ignore you, that people will shun, and have shunned you. You haven't changed, and if we let you do what you want, we are going to see the Zack that we saw before we first banned you. You are not supposed to have returned, there was a reason. Some still don't know it, but the ones that do will enforce it. Some will forgive, but not everyone will allow you to be here, after you were supposed to be gone from this website.

So please, take the time to think what is there to gain by coming back to a community that doesn't want you here in the first place? We seemed to have enough of you already, and you coming back again doesn't help, as you are not being allowed to fix your mistakes, even if you think about trying to. We won't forget you Zack, so the next time you come with a new profile, and we discover you are Zack, this will happen all over again, as we will never forget what you did to deserve the first ban. Trust me, there are many different places you can go to make friends, but here, you won't last long. So please, recognize that you can't fix what you already did and don't come back.

I hope you read this, and understand what you've done, and why you are banned from here.

From,

Subject 0-52

Edited by Subject 052

Okay, here we are again Zack, in this same sort of predicament, again. Why do you stay? Is there an actual reason? Do you think that if you try hard enough, we will forget your past mistakes, or give up on getting rid of you? Or maybe it's popularity, the kind where you are the main headline for a few hours, up to a day really, where everyone is talking about you because you can back when you should have stayed away. Either way, it's getting old, has been old, for the last half of the time you first came here. Why don't you move on, forget about this place? There are many different places you can visit where you can be accepted for who you are. Why come back here? Although my feelings are mixed, and some don't hate you, you still left a scar to all that had seen you. There are people who won't forgive you, and certainly won't forget you.

So ask yourself this, Why come back? You know that people are going to hate you the second you step in and say hi, that people will ignore you, that people will shun, and have shunned you. You haven't changed, and if we let you do what you want, we are going to see the Zack that we saw before we first banned you. You are not supposed to have returned, there was a reason. Some still don't know it, but the ones that do will enforce it. Some will forgive, but not everyone will allow you to be here, after you were supposed to be gone from this website.

So please, take the time to think what is there to gain by coming back to a community that doesn't want you here in the first place? We seemed to have enough of you already, and you coming back again doesn't help, as you are not being allowed to fix your mistakes, even if you think about trying to. We won't forget you Zack, so the next time you come with a new profile, and we discover you are Zack, this will happen all over again, as we will never forget what you did to deserve the first ban. Trust me, there are many different places you can go to make friends, but here, you won't last long. So please, recognize that you can't fix what you already did and don't come back.

I hope you read this, and understand what you've done, and why you are banned from here.

From,

Subject 0-52

tIxe1.gif

joke.