Glare and Sniffer | Atomic Cake

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Bad day what? OH GOD THE GREAT TWIST THE SNIFFER SURVIVED XD amazing! Let's goo, as useal, you are getting better, and slowly the animation fits actually well to your style, I respect that, well, the concept is amazing as always, good work! 

On 10/20/2022 at 1:51 AM, Fox Miner said:

Bad day what? OH GOD THE GREAT TWIST THE SNIFFER SURVIVED XD amazing! Let's goo, as useal, you are getting better, and slowly the animation fits actually well to your style, I respect that, well, the concept is amazing as always, good work! 

So when I was in Mine Imator I kept doing comparison between shadows and no shadows. And I learned that shadows actually made this animation render much better. More crsip and clear. I did play around with the sunlight settings to get what I consider the best shots. Also I did use background sets to change sunlight and other settings. I didn't use a single point light in this animation. I used two spotlights which I found work better than point lights

I'm learning. Slowly. Been watchng videos by Keep On Chucking for lighting and shadow tips. And also learning more about keyframes. Camera movements but also testing out character and item movements too

I've learned a couple things in the last couple months

- Break my animations into segments. I aim for 10-15 seconds per scene. That way they are easier to manage and polish
- Stop relying on point lights and use spot lights
- Stop copy-pasting leg and arm movements. Do it last and do it manually

Edited by elektropunch

On 10/22/2022 at 5:59 AM, elektropunch said:

So when I was in Mine Imator I kept doing comparison between shadows and no shadows. And I learned that shadows actually made this animation render much better. More crsip and clear. I did play around with the sunlight settings to get what I consider the best shots. Also I did use background sets to change sunlight and other settings. I didn't use a single point light in this animation. I used two spotlights which I found work better than point lights

I'm learning. Slowly. Been watchng videos by Keep On Chucking for lighting and shadow tips. And also learning more about keyframes. Camera movements but also testing out character and item movements too

I've learned a couple things in the last couple months

- Break my animations into segments. I aim for 10-15 seconds per scene. That way they are easier to manage and polish
- Stop relying on point lights and use spot lights
- Stop copy-pasting leg and arm movements. Do it last and do it manually

Perfect, and by time, you'll learn much more by yourself, I am proud of you my boy, you're doing great! Keep up the good work! 

On 10/20/2022 at 1:38 AM, elektropunch said:

Steve bakes a Cake. Glare ruins it. An enderman gifts Steve a Cursed cake. Which Sniffer eats. Gosh. Steve's having a bad day

Amazinggg 👍, keep it up, you're getting better every time! Congrats : >