Allay fights Herobrine and Iron Golem

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I like it, again the concept and the scenes make sence are funny and it's acceptable, though, where are the shadows? Animations do seem better here, but where are the shadows... A common tip on the forums is, put everything in a folder and then scale that folder times 8 and adjust some lights

On 9/29/2022 at 2:02 AM, Fox Miner said:

I like it, again the concept and the scenes make sence are funny and it's acceptable, though, where are the shadows? Animations do seem better here, but where are the shadows... A common tip on the forums is, put everything in a folder and then scale that folder times 8 and adjust some lights

VS videos are popular. Allay and Herobrine then Glare and Warden were a huge success for my channel. I think the additon of meme sound effects helps too. I intend to do more and the next one will be faster paced. We just cut right into the action and its combat from start to finish. This animation was my first time doing comabt like punching, kicking, throwing. Its a bit stiff, but I'll get better. Allay wasn't too stiff in this one I feel

I removed shadows well because...

pdHBo37.png

Just feel like Shadow rendering ruins the animation. It messes with lighting and it results in clustermuck like that. My comp is ancient. Every time I press the render button it makes sounds like its about to BSOD. I know I shouldn't be making complex animations without a decent comp but then I can't help myself. Maybe someday I'll have a decent comp but then I'll probably drop Mine Imator and switch to Blender. Just don't have the funds to spend on a dedicated rig. But hey if anyone has a couple thousand laying around and feels charitable...

So about the next vs. animation? I dunno. I'm taking a break until when Minecraft Live on the 15th starts. I do have non vs animations written up and in production that will be released prior to the 15th. I think the next vs. animation will feature the mobs from the mob vote. Whatever those are. Looking forward to seeing people create them using modelbench!

Edited by elektropunch