The Cube

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i'm thinking of making a animation witch is where a guy is trapped in a cube in space and the Mystersios people (spelling mistake) witch controll it send it Challenges such as sentrys mobs robots aliens etc,etc
and this is my first "Team Animation thingy"
and i will need the following little add on can now if you wan't/our a rig maker start making the cube please its made out of,iron glass, and around each block of iron is a black line p.s sorry if i forget to add you its gotten so long of a list i can't tell who i've done and who i havn't

Rig maker:
1.Minecraftian Warrior
2.Jj052Animations
3.balla

Editor (video edit as such)

Special effects guy:

1. Elephantman14

Facil rig maker :

1.Athzerius

An animation which will "smoothen the animation"

and if our editor has a program with sound voice actors (voice actors can only be on if they have another job)
i don't now how many there will be or if there will be any

Animatior:
1.Me

if you would like to be an animator or a rig maker please post a video or a picture of a rig to see if you are a good one (i know what i mean)

Edited by teaman22

Jj052Animations

your on and

Minecraftian Warrior

sorry nickandfriends11 but your rigs are to blocky

but we do need an artist to make skins and retexture (spelling mistake i think) blocks so if your good at the i can put you in or you can be a rig maker if you make you rigs look less blocky or make them with mine-imator

Edited by teaman22

jesus this is going to be a pain to choose

also for editing you MUST have proof it won't matter what it is it matters about the editing just a small video prehaps also if videos are over 3 minuts i won't bother watching them and you CAN if you get declined try and get better and you might get in

Special effects guy: Elephantman14

Facil rig maker :Athzerius

Another rig maker:balla

remember you need proof of how good you are it doesn't even have to be on mine-imator but it

DOES HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN

Voice acters are now a definate

but remember peopl we still need artists!

Edited by teaman22

Totallly Offtopic: Lol i like it. And are you the "Hero"?

No I'm all the bad guys.It was my friends first time filiming so i let him be the hero :P

Also just PM me the .avi. Ill ask you questions in the Private message probably. However, you may wanna add sound effects so i know where the lasers/ muzzel flashes etc. should be.

Edited by Elephantman14