LacaMenDRY and his Female Character (4K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

LPuLYm7.png

Well, @LacaMenDRY requested this personally from me, so I did it, this is, what he calls her Ilya, and yeah, you probably get the picture that that is his Genderbend... Weird stuff this Genderbending... 

Anyways, tell me what you think, all the feedback is appreciated! 

Edited by Fox Miner

⊙_⊙

Oh no, something strange just manifested within my very mind, an image, a bizarre abnormal image... a gender-bent Voxhel. I must obliterate these unfavorable ideas from my intellect instantly. Riley is the closest you get to a female rendition of Voxhel (me), but she has an identity and mind of her own so she's not a gender-bend.

Wait a minute why did I have to say all of that, why I'm I wasting my time talking like a professor? Lol

On 3/25/2022 at 9:19 AM, FOXY TOONS said:

⊙_⊙

Oh no, something strange just manifested within my very mind, an image, a bizarre abnormal image... a gender-bent Voxhel. I must obliterate these unfavorable ideas from my intellect instantly. Riley is the closest you get to a female rendition of Voxhel (me), but she has an identity and mind of her own so she's not a gender-bend.

Wait a minute why did I have to say all of that, why I'm I wasting my time talking like a professor? Lol

Well, now I learned a bit more about you! And Riley. 

Edited by Fox Miner