Two Fox Girls, one Texture Pack, Please help me out!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well I am in a mess right now and I need help so... Help please!

I made a Fox Girl skin myself and then found one on the internet and I need your feedback, which one is better?
Notice that both will still be edited so this isn't the real skin!

• Fox Miner edition (Skin I made):
    rmrli9L.png

• Skin from the Internet I found on Nova Skin
    D5wPQHH.png

I need the feedback as soon as possible!

Turn on Dark Theme on the forums to notice the Sticker style!

Edited by Fox Miner

personally, I like ur version of the Fox Girl Skin more, it matches the one in Minecraft and it's very simple looking.

The Nova Fox Girl Skin is alright, if I was going to make a Fox Girl skin, I'd probably make it very similar to the Fox in Minecraft, like you did. But you can use the Nova Fox Girl Skin if you're trying to make a Fox look like it's from the real world.

So both are fine, but I like your Fox Girl Skin better, just because it's simple and it matches the Minecraft Fox.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:24 AM, H4ppiP33p said:

personally, I like ur version of the Fox Girl Skin more, it matches the one in Minecraft and it's very simple looking.

The Nova Fox Girl Skin is alright, if I was going to make a Fox Girl skin, I'd probably make it very similar to the Fox in Minecraft, like you did. But you can use the Nova Fox Girl Skin if you're trying to make a Fox look like it's from the real world.

So both are fine, but I like your Fox Girl Skin better, just because it's simple and it matches the Minecraft Fox.

Thanks man, I really appreciate your feedback and that you're honest!

If you might have any Ideas of improvement I might wanna hear those as well, but again, thanks much!

On 12/7/2021 at 9:18 AM, Fox Miner said:

Thanks man, I really appreciate your feedback and that you're honest!

If you might have any Ideas of improvement I might wanna hear those as well, but again, thanks much!

If I made your Fox Girl Skin, I would probably add a small snout and maybe some little fox ears on the hood, because I didn't realise it was a Fox till I read the title. To be honest, it kind of looks like The Lorax because of the girls hair, made it look like the little beard/moustache, lmao.

Then I would probably add a fox tail if it was a onesie, so it gives it more of a fox feel to it.

Then I would look on the internet and see what's the most common eye colour for a fox, so I would know what colour to make the characters eyes. I actually did that right now, so the common eye colours for a fox are: brown, red, yellow, amber, orange, blue, and green. I would pick a colour that matches the fox outfit, if it was me, I'd go for yellow, blue or green.

Then at that point, I would probably be done.

Hope I gave you some interesting tips and tricks and some useful improvements! :D