Villager Rigs For Mine-Imator.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, here are some villager rigs made by me. Here are some screenshots of it:
General look:

Spoiler

img%5D

Functions:

Spoiler

img%5D

You do need to credit me if you use this rig. I have pretty much covered all the villagers that are in MineCraft (There are two more versions I have added which are "Lush Cave Villager" and "Deep Dark Biome/Warden Villager"). Credits to @SharpWind for the face rig (Edited by me so that it looks like a villager's face rig). I am very sorry that I haven't added any profession outfits so you cannot give them professions. Note: You will be animating with the "Villager Model Template" since every villager has extrusions so you won't be able to preview your animations. Also the thing to mention that you will be adding the face rig to the villager yourself since I am not gonna explode my pc just to add face rigs to all these models. Just parent it to the villager's head and you are good to go. Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2simeb8ohlaeqmd/Villager+Models.zip/file

I like the fact that you added extra villager variations and added 3D parts very neatly on the models.

but the nose that can bend... thats just kinda creepy.

but i still like this a lot.

Edited by insanehelix7076

15 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said:

I like the fact that you added extra villager variations and added 3D parts very neatly on the models.

but the nose that can bend... thats just kinda creepy.

but i still like this a lot.

I made the nose bendable so that the nose looks more dynamic while animating, if it looks creepy, you can always not animate it.