Jump to content

Recommended Posts

idk what to say. so yea. i made this.

this is the pic:

unknown.png?width=759&height=427

note: i wont reveal that guy face. thats why i make him look back. probably reveal he's face when i reach 120 subs on YT. 
note2: i dont ask you to sub my YT. i just say i will reveal he's face when i hit 120 sub on YT, so dont get it wrong ok?
note3: you dont need to sub my YT if you dont want to. sub if you want and dont sub if you dont want to. im not forcing you. 
note4: again i dont beg for sub
note5: ok im done

other note: please dont reupload without my permission. you can ask for permission via MI forum message/discord

k im done

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, animation dude 888 said:

note: i wont reveal that guy face. thats why i make him look back. probably reveal he's face when i reach 120 subs on YT. 
note2: i dont ask you to sub my YT. i just say i will reveal he's face when i hit 120 sub on YT, so dont get it wrong ok?
note3: you dont need to sub my YT if you dont want to. sub if you want and dont sub if you dont want to. im not forcing you. 
note4: again i dont beg for sub
note5: ok im done

How did you make The Text Looks LIKE THIS?!

Man you know what? I was been suspected As a Spammer,because Once I Clicked Enter,The Text was not like you,but it's like Jumping 2 Lines after it. So maybe that's why I became a Suspected If I do 

THIS Jumping Line,In that time I'm still don't know If Dots,and Number Option Was Available,So that's why I got Warning Points. So The Main Question is How Can you Make Your Text not jumping the lines?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

How did you make The Text Looks LIKE THIS?!

Man you know what? I was been suspected As a Spammer,because Once I Clicked Enter,The Text was not like you,but it's like Jumping 2 Lines after it. So maybe that's why I became a Suspected If I do 

THIS Jumping Line,In that time I'm still don't know If Dots,and Number Option Was Available,So that's why I got Warning Points. So The Main Question is How Can you Make Your Text not jumping the lines?

easy. but this is for pc only!
if you want to do it press right shift first and then click enter
you can do it like this
this

and not this

thats how ya do it

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, animation dude 888 said:

easy. but this is for pc only!
if you want to do it press right shift first and then click enter
you can do it like this
this

and not this

thats how ya do it

ThankYou So Much! No I don't need to Worries About Jumping Lines again! Thanks Man!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...