Movie Accurate R5-D4 Model [With all Gadgets] [W.I.P] [Unreleased]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A quick follow up from my previous R2-D2 model, here is R5-D4! He's the red astro droid that blew it's motivator, when Luke tried to buy him in A New Hope. He has all of the gadgets that R2 has, aside from the stuff in the dome. I've also updated R2-D2 as well, he now has his restraining bolt. All droids have removeable restraining bolts, that can be removed with the keyframe feature. The panels on his dome open, however there aren't any moving gadgets inside the head.

So far, he features the following.

• Fully animated (Rotating dome, moving legs, etc)
  • All doors open (even ones that don't open in the movies!)
  • All gadgets! (The bad motivator is still being worked on, but it will be there!)
  • Authentic Light systems (The logic screens are animated, and his light fades out like it's supposed to.)
  • Third leg (It wouldn't be Arfive without it.)
  • Gripper Arms (One in the left side, and you can replace the CPU arm with a Gripper arm too, if you want!)
  • CPU Arm
  • Utility Arms
  • Charging Panel (With Lighted Accents)
  • Buzz sawblade
  • Taser (Located in the same panel as the charging port)
Spoiler

1V424mE.pngoRGghec.pngfUC49Lh.pngpifV9LG.png

R5 is almost identical to R2-D2's HR model, however he has a few added and removed functions. R5 units are budget versions of R2's, they are cheaper astromechs with less functionality. This is canon in star wars, my model actually still has more gadgets than R5 is supposed to have.

Just like the other models, He is not available yet, however I have started lending out certain models out for private use. R5 isn't quite ready yet, although he may potentially see a release soon. We'll see!

Did someone say "more astromechs?" 

Spoiler

cjYlSbV.pngA62uuJo.pngf60yXsJ.gif

If y'all have any droids you'd like to see, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message on discord! You can contact me on discord at CorellionCrusaders#0452

I've got some more droids in mind, but I'd love to hear some ideas!