Official Skywars Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I want to tell this not just for mine-imator users, but for those doing storytelling outside mine-imator

From the trailer itself i already knew that ViperBoyYT is definitely going to win the skywars, it's totally predictable...

So just to keep you from getting yourself out of the storytelling path, you must make your character 'struggle' to keep him interesting. When your character already starts off with diamond equipment while Steve and Zombie Nodder has nothing and Alex got iron armor, i already know where this is going.

I was once watched an animation of someone literally firing a laser with bare hand that one shot wither storm to with no real struggle, it was highly criticized due to mary sue character that the comment got turned off.

I hope you read this and you rewrite the story to make it interesting, you can make your character still win, but you must not allow your character to win too easily.

In my fanfic, Steve could've destroyed his opponent including Viper with bare fist, because he's the God of Minecraft, he brought Alex just to test her skill lmao.

Also, welcome to Mine-imator!