Failed To Load Assets

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

No, I am using a different "Minecarft Version" for mineimator, I use KenModel Packs, I think its got to do with the textures

29 minutes ago, MicrogamerCz said:

Is that world converted from different edition or downloaded from somewhere?

31 minutes ago, PixelFire said:

No, I am using a different "Minecarft Version" for mineimator, I use KenModel Packs, I think its got to do with the textures

What version of Minecraft is it? Mine-Imator doesn't currently support 1.15.

Check the version format. If the version format in the version you’re using is less than the version format in the latest mine-imator default version (Mine-imator/data/minecraft/1.14.? as of this post) try reading the topic below and applying all the edits to the version file. (You can open the version file in any text editor, since it’s just json).

edit: useful qoutes:

Spoiler
On 5/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Jake_28 said:

I think I know what’s happening- It allows compatibility between Minecraft versions but the midata has to be written in the latest format, probably to avoid corruption. You can go into 1.13.1.midata and change the format number to 5, but I would probably recommend backing up your projects first. Once you change the format to 5 change to the version like normal and restart like normal and it should work.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, Jake_28 said:

I forgot in 1.14 they changed how the particle and painting textures are stored...

try unzipping the 1.14 zip and 1.13 zip, and copy the particles folder from 1.14 / assets / ?? to the same place but swap 1.14 for 1.13, then zip the 1.13 assets back into the zip and try again? (make backup first ofc) 

(dunno if paintings matter)

edit: and you also probably have to add the textures in the midata, just open the 1.14 midata in a text editor and look for “particle_textures”: { or something like that, and select from that line to the next ‘}’ and copy it to the 1.13.1 midata- probably at the end of the file right before the last ‘}’ or wherever you found it in the 1.14 midata

edit 2: oh and delete Minecraft_unzip in the roaming/mine-imator folder again

On 5/25/2019 at 8:28 AM, Findrek said:

it finally worked! thanks a lot!

after that i ran into a couple more issues where it didn't detect the banner pattern textures or pattern list, for anyone else running into this problem i copied too the lines where they're mentioned in the 1.14 midata to the 1.13 one removing the last pattern of the globe.

now just hoping for a future mine-imator version or at least a patch it can convert earlier versions automatically without this much trouble.

Edited by Jake_28
Added useful quotes