Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! So I've been doing this Minecraft comic, what do you all think so far?

kxVkrlY.png
-----
HVcw5xkh.jpg
-----
jYiTSJjh.jpg
-----
H23h4fB.jpg
-----
K5fCEwE.png
-----
lQImKCrh.jpg
-----
19Sl3hFh.jpg
-----
WRtEDrYh.jpg
-----
YDoYFU9h.jpg
-----
sX2NBBV.jpg
-----
vLnoKoYh.jpg
-----
LyDqm4Rh.jpg
-----
o2BgKxdh.jpg
-----
zN13coe.png
-----
beKgTfRh.jpg
-----
28iVXzUh.jpg
-----
9TOluRG.jpg
-----
uL0onurh.jpg
-----
HQDd4vFh.jpg
-----
hlrWD4jh.jpg
-----
IZRVXMu.jpg
-----
EDAxl9Sh.jpg
-----
4HO7rFQh.jpg
-----
enLMSJ6h.jpg
-----

I'm hoping to continue on with it soon once I get to grasps with whether to include or take out this one scene. Until then, enjoy! =)

Very good indeed. Great effects, good text. +1 What did you use to edit. I also recommend you split this into chapters. Eg Chapter 1 was before they set sail. Also how long did this take?

Chapter blocks seem like a good idea, I'll do that! As for length, each page with text took at least an hour. Well, to edit the text in and finish it. I use Paint.NET to edit it in and Pixlr to finalize each page and add them into their page formats.

Pretty good !

Thanks!

Awesome! But I have already reached my quota of positive reputation points... :(

I'm glad you like it either way!

Chapter blocks seem like a good idea, I'll do that! As for length, each page with text took at least an hour. Well, to edit the text in and finish it. I use Paint.NET to edit it in and Pixlr to finalize each page and add them into their page formats.

I use Paint.Net as well for my comic/s but only heard of Pixlr I'll PM to talk further as it could go off topic ^_^ Once again great job.