Task and Quest [Comic] Page 41-45

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Rovina's Part

85cJGgW.png

ubBxuik.jpg

YZqlCQe.jpg

0oBA900.png

xsms41X.jpg

Peter's Part

tQsLzo3.png

7PYN5Lt.png

M0cS6fU.jpg

fjh5rSd.jpg

SO8gLKt.jpg

Okay! That's alot of content! I feels like Rovina's Part could use better lighting,And again,I'm sorry if the texts are hard to read...

[Your feedback and support is appreciated! Thanks!] 

The rigs are lovely!

same single criticism: the dark coloured texts are quite hard to read against the background.

for the trident toothpick, I recommend using the trident from the “special blocks” section (with a chest icon) instead of the items section (with the sword icon).

you can seriously get famous by making those if you publish them lol.

25 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

The rigs are lovely!

same single criticism: the dark coloured texts are quite hard to read against the background.

for the trident toothpick, I recommend using the trident from the “special blocks” section (with a chest icon) instead of the items section (with the sword icon).

you can seriously get famous by making those if you publish them lol.

Um,I appreciated the feedback but just to be clear most of the rigs aren't made by me.?

For example,Peter's Part,The Kitchen rigs are made by BloxTheRigger

Here the link.

Give this guy the upvotes and likes for thr Rigs.Not Me.

Without rigs like these,the comic won't be possible.Big Thanks and Shout outs to them.

[I'll be listing the rigs and the rig makers at the end of the comic]

Though the only rigs i made was the Lizard Bandits and the Flyeyes centipede,along with the facial rig and Rovina's Horns.

Either way,I appreciated your feedback and Thanks!

Edited by BonkJobBot

37 minutes ago, BonkJobBot said:

Um,I appreciated the feedback but just to be clear most of the rigs aren't made by me.?

For example,Peter's Part,The Kitchen rigs are made by BloxTheRigger

Here the link.

Give this guy the upvotes and likes for thr Rigs.Not Me.

Without rigs like these,the comic won't be possible.Big Thanks and Shout outs to them.

[I'll be listing the rigs and the rig makers at the end of the comic]

Though the only rigs i made was the Lizard Bandits and the Flyeyes centipede,along with the facial rig and Rovina's Horns.

Either way,I appreciated your feedback and Thanks!

No probs! But next time remember to mention the creators of the rigs in the first place, or people will start to get suspicious. We take credits seriously on the forums.