Mine-Imator Copyright

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have read topic about the copyright and what i think is that, David can't set an price on the Mine-Imator. Because mineimator copied the minecraft textures/models/etc. I don't know how copyright works. Maybe, my idea is to make Mine-Imator in an new program called like Pixelator or something and it will be for animating from 3D pixelated games like minecraft, aceofspades, etc.
Thanks.

Your Definitely Right, Cuz Minecraft Belongs To Mojang AB But Dave Said He Said ". I may in the future add a "pro" and "lite" version of the program, to earn some money for my hard work, but if you download now, you'll never have to pay anything " In His F.A.Q Topic But Here A Tips For It I Learn From The Hive Shop,

• Add An Adfly Shortening Service, Because I See Mine-imator Download Almost Everyday.
  • Put A Donation Button And Below It Says : To Keep Mine-imator Alive

Like This For Example 

tw9HN37.png

Well Thats All What I Know....

Edit: That Goes Same For My Program.... i Can't Sell It, But I Can Change The Name. Lol

But No I Would't

Edited by Happy Gleyson