how to eliminate blocks in scenery?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

i was starting animating and i added a survival world part from one of my worlds but when i was starting making steve break the tree i tried to hide the log that steve has break but it don let me, only let me hide all the survival world part. is there a way to do that?

id like to know it 96654796611df4026113441ad0372b0a6c096ae6this is a recreation but with the mountain schematic from defaults

4 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, SpaceYT said:

i was starting animating and i added a survival world part from one of my worlds but when i was starting making steve break the tree i tried to hide the log that steve has break but it don let me, only let me hide all the survival world part. is there a way to do that?

id like to know it 96654796611df4026113441ad0372b0a6c096ae6this is a recreation but with the mountain schematic from defaults

Use the same world except have the block you want steve to break removed and add it in mine imator.

Every block you want to modify in Mine-imator has to be removed and then added back in manually in mine-imator itself. Doors, blocks that are going to break/placed, modified torches, chests, etc.. all have to be removed manually in Minecraft. 

1 hour ago, Mafa Animations said:

Every block you want to modify in Mine-imator has to be removed and then added back in manually in mine-imator itself. Doors, blocks that are going to break/placed, modified torches, chests, etc.. all have to be removed manually in Minecraft. 

Doors and chests and anything that is an intractable block (with the exceptions to furnaces) can be animated when imported. 

Edited by Ethanial