How does one make a name again

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(I'm not dead)

I haven't used MI in such a long time, school resumed, senior year now.. yayyyyyyy.
Took my first look on MI 1.2, and I gotta say it is really great, the new features are amazing. Nimi has done a really good job on the development of Mine-Imator.

So yea, here, a somewhat recreation of my banner. (gonna change it)

HhiqnvW.jpg

( My bad if the image comes out wrong, found out this camera setting so yea )
My first render with MI 1.2

If you have any criticism towards the render and suggestions to help me improve, please let me know ( I need it)
(God I need to work on that water mark)

Kewl. I really like the colors you used, very fitting for the scene imo. Also, I totally agree about the new update, personally my favorite addition is the light bleeding through leaves because it adds just a bit of realism to nature-y scenes and it's a really pretty effect to see.

22 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Kewl. I really like the colors you used, very fitting for the scene imo. Also, I totally agree about the new update, personally my favorite addition is the light bleeding through leaves because it adds just a bit of realism to nature-y scenes and it's a really pretty effect to see.

Oh dang, that reminded me of how skibbz does his renders, by scaling them, I totally forgot to see how it would would when scaled. Thanks for the feedback!