Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, Craftman780 said:

So what? It's still a rig. I don't really care for criticism. Say what you want, it won't discourage me. I'm proud off all my rigs I make.

Remember to quote people when you're talking to them.

That's a really bad way to take criticism. The way you learn is to take criticism open-heartily and listen to the community, they'll help. Blocking criticism is only going to go against you in the future.

You should be proud of the rigs you make, it's totally normal. I thought my first animation was the best in all the land, but you learn to realize that criticism is only there to help, and dismissing it won't help you learn from your mistakes.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Remember to quote people when you're talking to them.

That's a really bad way to take criticism. The way you learn is to take criticism open-heartily and listen to the community, they'll help. Blocking criticism is only going to go against you in the future.

You should be proud of the rigs you make, it's totally normal. I thought my first animation was the best in all the land, but you learn to realize that criticism is only there to help, and dismissing it won't help you learn from your mistakes.

Oops I forgot to hit the quote button. I am not good at texturing at all, but I am not blocking critsism. I am just letting it pass by. I understand I don't use textures, that seems to be the biggest gripe from all people to -especially new- riggers.

Edited by Craftman780