Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone!

I recently uploaded an animation I was working on for quite a while. I'm okay with the way it turned out, and I'm still improving with every animation, but I wanted to ask for a few opinions on what to do better or differently! 

The intro takes up a third of the video, but the cinematography and animation is really good, and I especially like the sound effects. When the enderman knocked on the wall before he pushed the blocks out was a good example.

Edited by Colonel Muffin

2 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

The intro takes up a third of the video, but the cinematography and animation is really good, and I especially like the sound effects. When the enderman knocked on the wall before he pushed the blocks out was a good example.

Thank you!

About the intro, heh...I stretched it out on purpose to get the "perfect fade-out" when the enderman wakes up. And it was quite refreshing to test out a new opening style for my animations. ;P