"Walking Down The Street" - Wallpaper by CC

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Random title  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How was it?

2. 2. Would you feel a bit unnerved if "it" was following you with its puppets?

• Pretty spoopy mate O-o
    • It's not that scary, but it's not not scary
    • No, I don't feel it.

Yet another wallpaper, I don't know why but these are getting fun! While I am speaking though I would like to say that I managed to earn a warning point since apparently there are more rules on sigs X.x

Enjoy btw!

Nimis lamp post rig and skin was used

Edited:

Spoiler

yfct9R9.jpg

Unedited:

Spoiler

8stSmF0.png

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema

Seems a bit edgy, practice on your posing and you could try to improve on lighting. The smiling things seem out of place, because the colors on their face don't match anything in the scene and most importantly they aren't as detailed as the scene is.

7 hours ago, NotAn... said:

Seems a bit edgy, practice on your posing and you could try to improve on lighting. The smiling things seem out of place, because the colors on their face don't match anything in the scene and most importantly they aren't as detailed as the scene is.

Okay I can agree it's not the best, and I can say the darkness was a problem in my last wallpaper, but I will not agree to better posing or the fact that those smiling characters don't belong. And the colors of their face do match!  (Except the purple, you got me on that one)