Megaman MegaBuster Gun! (MINE-IMATOR VER. 1.0.6 REQUIRED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MINECRAFT MEGAMAN MEGABUSTER

SCREENSHOTS:

H89qFdN.png

KT1o86W.png!

4Jq6AdX.png

Also in pink! :3 

More updates coming soon!

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/624hz6597gjgxpx/MegaBuster.zip

Edited by BenjiTheBean
ADDED PICTURES!

I'd download but I need to prepare my Turdis so I can travel to the future of a reality where David, Nimi, Emunator and a pygmy goat cyclops sausage made version 1.6.0.

Also, as someone learning web development, that 'href' fail was hilarious.

Edited by Dannyboi

Wait one sec, Im still updating it....

9 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

I'd download but I need to prepare my Turdis so I can travel to the future of a reality where David, Nimi, Emunator and a pygmy goat cyclops sausage made version 1.6.0.

Okay, I just changed a few things here, as well. Thanks for viewing! 

10 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

AUGH I PUT IT IN THE WORNG WAY!? xD SORRY!