Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Boring and stiff poses, and did you for real just give Doctor who facial rigs AND shoe rigs even though we don't see his faces nor his shoe in the wallpaper? why why why would you do this to yourself. other things that also are bad includes; boring lighting, the typical no scenery and also green screen.

You're making it really hard to be nice, but the rig you made was decent. The character rigged you made that is, the rest you didn't make i'm pretty sure

Night is fitting time, I like it very much, and the fog helps a little to remove the boring planes. sorry if i come off as rude, I'm really just trying to help you here bud. First steps of learning is too see all your mistakes and work on them :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ItsZaaki said:

Looks alright but the background is just flat grass

I know. I however didn't want to make the scene laggier than it already was. The Ship being schematic files and whatnot.

1 hour ago, Lumie said:

Boring and stiff poses, and did you for real just give Doctor who facial rigs AND shoe rigs even though we don't see his faces nor his shoe in the wallpaper? why why why would you do this to yourself. other things that also are bad includes; boring lighting, the typical no scenery and also green screen.

You're making it really hard to be nice, but the rig you made was decent. The character rigged you made that is, the rest you didn't make i'm pretty sure

Night is fitting time, I like it very much, and the fog helps a little to remove the boring planes. sorry if i come off as rude, I'm really just trying to help you here bud. First steps of learning is too see all your mistakes and work on them :thumbsup:

You're right. But I didn't want the scene laggier than it already was.