Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Has German engineering gone too far?

3KACSAt.jpg

well, the legs are the Churchill AVRE and the feet are the L3/33 or cv33 so not really entirely German eh?

Spoiler

so me and @SkyrinnMCAG are planning on collaborating on making Mecha rigs with Tank parts in it like in the trend #砲塔頭ロボ which means Turret Head Robots, Robots with tank turrets as their head, sometimes the equipment of the robot is based of a tank, sometimes they're just tank with legs. That's the plan, hope this wont kill our pc since this one freezes my laptop for half an hour just to render, that is all.

this is just made out of boredom, and to release my pain from losing the A7V rig that I worked hard for weeks

I am redoing the A7V rig from the start, so yeah

Edited by Kreuzer

8 minutes ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

I see Churchills for the legs, A Tiger for the head, Stugs for the shoulders, I think its called a Jag. Panther or Jag. Tiger for the arms.

I dont know the neck or the feet xD 

But its cool.

The neck and body are also the Tiger, the feet are the L3/33 (mostly known as cv33 for some reason)