Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Recently I made a topic called Ruins. It was a dumb wallpaper. I used @Keep on Chucking's lighting tutorial for this. Enjoy. Thank you @Husky Gurl for rendering it, my graphics card is poopoo.Climb.png

@Husky Gurl made this edit and she wanted to show you. Go check her out she makes awesome content.

Spoiler

Husky_Gurl_Edit.png

Edited by Jovan0896

Well I've personally study how Keep On Chucking does his setup, and the lighting is all fine and dandy on both, the only problem you made was that the fog was way to close so it looks too white and the fog loses its purpose of giving depth, and husky had the fog to far where it didn't give any effect (or maybe there's no fog but i'd prefer fog)

2 minutes ago, Lumie said:

Well I've personally study how Keep On Chucking does his setup, and the lighting is all fine and dandy on both, the only problem you made was that the fog was way to close so it looks too white and the fog loses its purpose of giving depth, and husky had the fog to far where it didn't give any effect (or maybe there's no fog but i'd prefer fog)

I made the fog really close to give like an ominous feel, but your criticism is much appreciated :)

11 minutes ago, Lumie said:

I didn't try to remake Keep On Chucking, Jovan did, I just randomly played with settings imo.