my new series, episode 1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

just to be clear, this is not an island series!

this was meant to be longer but I couldn't find anyone to help me, any tips?

I still need help for the series, if you're interested in helping then click on this link for details-

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/64270-need-assistance-for-my-new-series-not-an-island-series/

Edited by lifecraft

3 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

gotta be honest here. animation was not up to par.

it was meant to be better but i couldn't get help to polish it.... it was also meant to be longer, but i couldn't get help with that either.... so this was the best i could do, it took about a week, this was the best i could do.... i also only had a week beacuse i put that as the release date. i should have given myself more time.... but i'll admit i could have done much better....

In my opinion, you do not really need help to polish. You could go polish it yourself which is something you need to learn anyways.

Lighting seems to be very lacking in this.

There is also a lack of transition and keyframes.

Scenery was okay.

Camera movement was to linear.

Overall, it's okay to start a series because it improves your animation skills as long as you know what you're doing. Spend more time to on each episode (my recommendation)

Hoped this helped :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Czai Knight said:

In my opinion, you do not really need help to polish. You could go polish it yourself which is something you need to learn anyways.

Lighting seems to be very lacking in this.

There is also a lack of transition and keyframes.

Scenery was okay.

Camera movement was to linear.

Overall, it's okay to start a series because it improves your animation skills as long as you know what you're doing. Spend more time to on each episode (my recommendation)

Hoped this helped :thumbsup:

thx