Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So about the video  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Does this describe your resolution too?

• Oh my gersh yesh!
    • Naw man, amplify it by 100
    • Derp.

Hey so I have fallen very behind on my resolution and most of you may not even know what I mean. Either way I made this video for the enjoyment of all, whether you knew it or not. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!:

Btw guys I really love to read comments so if you can leave a little somethin somethin then it will be highly appreciated!!!

This took way longer then I thought it would. Mostly because it's so hard to find good frikin sound effects!!!

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema

That was good. I suggest using a different font than the default mineimator one as it doesn't look professional, but the animation was great. I would also recommend that you use a song relevant to this year or last year instead of turn down for what, as you are talking about your 2017 resolution, not 2015. also if you need sound effects that are free, then i usally use http://soundbible.com/ it's free and has a lot of sounds. I hope this helped

That was good. I suggest using a different font than the default mineimator one as it doesn't look professional, but the animation was great. I would also recommend that you use a song relevant to this year or last year instead of turn down for what, as you are talking about your 2017 resolution, not 2015. also if you need sound effects that are free, then i usally use http://soundbible.com/ it's free and has a lot of sounds. I hope this helped

I can look for a different font after I ask my viewers, I don't really know many songs and that was the first that came up, and I used a few sound effects from sound bible but I didn't find very good ones. Also thanks for the comment mate!!

I can look for a different font after I ask my viewers, I don't really know many songs and that was the first that came up, and I used a few sound effects from sound bible but I didn't find very good ones. Also thanks for the comment mate!!

Wait were the sound effects not good as in there weren't many that you would use or the quality was bad. there is a search bar on the right 

OFF TOPIC

I actually thought the font served justice to the style of the video.

ON TOPIC

The animation was fantastic (for your level). The song choice however, was abysmal.

You seem rather new to animating, so relative to that, it was good. Especially the physics when he slid from the impact. 

:l  Am I really that bad? Eh, it's one opinion...
(Music) Don't bring me down, I beg you
Don't bring me down, I won't let you
Don't bring me down...
derp. (btw for you to avoid this next time, do some research first because I actually am not new to this program at all xD )

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema
Reasons O)O