Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, CaptainClipy said:

The animation has to begin and end with the lighting, movements, objects, and camera in the same positions as the example video so that it can transition properly to and from the next entry.

it did and he said if not possible go through black and i did the lightning was not changed , it was different due to my mineimator render settings

1 minute ago, Immqrtal said:

it did and he said if not possible go through black and i did the lightning was not changed , it was different due to my mineimator render settings

But the janitor must return to his original position at the beginning and the end of the animation. Also the dead body stays on-screen at the end.

It MIGHT work how it is, but idk.

1 minute ago, CaptainClipy said:

But the janitor must return to his original position at the beginning and the end of the animation. Also the dead body stays on-screen at the end.

It MIGHT work how it is, but idk.

he said if not possible let the end fade through black, and it did. there fore nothing was seen on the screen and it will transition easily.