Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am taking requests of Wallpapers. Come join if you want! I'll be sure to use your skin if you want it used.

@Cybernetic Cinema 4K:

@SB7989 's 4K request.

@Artamiel Crescent's Request

Edited by ItzDJCrafter66

Okay mate I got one. Make a wallpaper about Steve looking down to a valley village (a village sitting between mountains) with the sun vaguely in the direction of where steve is looking. Have the camera behind him at his torso level and be on the right of him. Have the camera be able to see the sun, and the valley village while still staying behind steve. Also try and have Steve not look stiff, if you have to change where he is looking it's your choice. Good luck mate!

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema

1 minute ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Okay mate I got one. Make a wallpaper about Steve looking down to a valley village (a village sitting between mountains) with the sun vaguely in the direction of where steve is looking. Have the camera behind him at his torso level and be on the right of him. Have the camera be able to see the sun, and the valley village while still staying behind steve.

ill start creating it

:thumbsup: