ETHEREAL ANIMATIONS

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, EthanForeverAlone said:

A.k.a, I am too lazy to animate anything myself.

no.. i need help... it takes too long to make a 4 min animation buy myself.

i also like working in teams

*by
You dont need help, you're lazy and dont want to take the time to make the animation. 

why do you do this.

i just want to have a team.

i enjoy animating.

Because Im looking at this and seeing it. Besides, you cant even team animate in the program so there is no point in having a team.

well. how ya do it is ya have a skype and send a half done ver of the animation another person continues.

or theres a rigger. a animter etc

1 minute ago, leo6701 said:

well. how ya do it is ya have a skype and send a half done ver of the animation another person continues.

or theres a rigger. a animter etc

That is a horrible way to do it, the style would change half way though it.

4 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Because Im looking at this and seeing it. Besides, you cant even team animate in the program so there is no point in having a team.

Teams can help split workloads, as in rig creation, scene creation, and animating characters and sending them over with keyframes to the main animator making the project and patching it up to work with the animation and it's style. Take Kiepocu's "Stuck inside" for example, different people had different jobs for the animation, there were multiple animators, scripters, and riggers, and the animation came out smoothly with no style interruptions.

Just now, Nimi said:

Teams can help split workloads, as in rig creation, scene creation, and animating characters and sending them over with keyframes to the main animator making the project and patching it up to work with the animation and it's style. Take Kiepocu's "Stuck inside" for example, different people had different jobs for the animation, there were multiple animators, scripters, and riggers, and the animation came out smoothly with no style interruptions.

thankyou.

H

On 12/16/2016 at 2:58 PM, EthanForeverAlone said:

That is a horrible way to do it, the style would change half way though it.

You seem to be all over this forum criticizing people for everything they do... If someone doesnt want to animate he doesnt have to there is a role called the director. He may want the movie to happen but just because he doesnt want to act in it doesnt mean he is lazy.

2 minutes ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

H

You seem to be all over this forum criticizing people for everything they do... If someone doesnt want to animate he doesnt have to there is a role called the director. He may want the movie to happen but just because he doesnt want to act in it doesnt mean he is lazy.

It's what I do.

1 minute ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

It's what I do.

Lay off the kid he is 11 years old and just has an idea. My animations sucked when I was 11 and I always had idea. Now im using Blender and trying out Maya and I plan to work for Pixar in the near future. Let the kid accomplish his ideas.

4 minutes ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

Lay off the kid he is 11 years old and just has an idea. My animations sucked when I was 11 and I always had idea. Now im using Blender and trying out Maya and I plan to work for Pixar in the near future. Let the kid accomplish his ideas.

I will not lay off because he is 11. I gave my opinion, that's that.

19 hours ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

And don't think anything he animates is bad just because he's a kid. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, R3dP0tat024 said:

I'm just adding stuff. I'm talking to the guy you're talking to that's dragging the kid down his dreams.

Yeah he came on my post and like criticized mine because i used a smooth skin on my wallpaper go to my account and look at it you'll understand then.