Request a Custom Skin Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been bored lately, and really wanted to make a skin rig, so I made this topic.

Just send me your skin and I'll make a rig of it.

Please tell me if you do or don't want a mouth, and fingers on your character.

Make sure that the skin has something going on. Something I could make a cool rig of. Not just a generic Steve type character.

Don't flood the comments. Im only human, not a rig making machine.

If you have any questions please ask me.

If you want something unique added to your character (ex. Jetpack, a cool hat, robotic arm, ect) tell me about it, and I will try to add it in

Edited by Ninja Dino

On 12/3/2016 at 8:00 AM, TheAnimatorDude said:

It's is not my skin, but Im gonna ask for it anyway. A Santa Claus rig would be cool. With beard, mouth, fingers and all that good stuff. (Plus the big belly, 3d Jacket, ......)

Order Up!

One Customized Santa rig ready for use

Download:

Spoiler

jjYon2S.png

Note: Here's the Santa rig, fresh out of the oven. The only thing I wasn't able to add was the big belly due to the fact that when he bends it looked all wacky. But everything else should be there. 

4 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

Order Up!

One Customized Santa rig ready for use

Download:

Hide contents

jjYon2S.png

Note: Here's the Santa rig, fresh out of the oven. The only thing I wasn't able to add was the big belly due to the fact that when he bends it looked all wacky. But everything else should be there. 

Oh wow, I honestly didn't expect it to be that good. Thank you. May I use this in a project? (and modify it a bit. Of course I'll give you credit)

Edited by TheAnimatorDude