Whats Your Insperation for Mine-Imator?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't know why but I really want to know people Inspiration for Mine-Imator? Or just Animating in general.

Feel free to share you Inspiration artist(s) and/or video(s) that got you Inspired into animating! And a reason why if you want!
(Do not advertise you own video or channel. I will report you :/ )

Ill Start off.

2 of my World Time Animator Inspirations is Harry10UK and Zachariah Scott.
They make amazing portal 1/2 animations. Custom voices. Usually custom scenes. Everything.
I love it.

Here is 1 video from each of them. (Im not advertising Im just showing)

Zachariah Scott:

He made the song, animating, and Scene all by himself.

Harry10UK:

Believe it or not, this is him singing. All voices by him.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="EvanLWarren" data-cid="48712" data-time="1375836481"><p>

I was inspired my WIllcraft. Animations who uses Mine-imator for lots of animations :3</p></blockquote>HEY! me too!!

Edited by PsydoomX

My inspiration comes from well music. I listen to it and what ever comes in to my head i make it. these are the songs i listen to if i do make animations and stuff 

Slipknot- psychosocial

DARKSIDERS II - SLIPKNOT DUALITY DUBSTEP REMIX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNSpcYd0bcI

Disturbed Criminal

Edited by Applesbrony

My Inspiration: EVERY SINGLE ANIMATION OUT THERE! I Grew Jealous And I Didn't Know How To Animate With Blender Or Maya, So I Searched Up On Google ''Minecraft Easy Animating Software'' or Something Like That And I Found Mine-Imator! I Was So Happy When I Found It.

Actually I was kind of my own inspiration. I mean captainsparkles parodies were also an inspiration. But I always had ideas of things that would be cool that were never in minecraft. Like making bendable arms and like a whole fight scene without the "dead" disappearing.

After Watching This Video, It Made Me Think How Fun It Would Be To Make Minecraft Animations. And I Love Minecraft.

"Slamacow Inspired Me To Make Minecraft Animations."

Edited by XGUNLOCK

Ive been watching animations for 3 years... Then one day i got interested in animating! I looked up blender but it was hard... Then i saw MINEIMATOR! I loved it so much i posted them on youtube... Then i animated so much that i even made 2 series, shorts, and other stuff! It was great!

My inspiration comes from well music. I listen to it and what ever comes in to my head i make it. these are the songs i listen to if i do make animations and stuff 

Slipknot- psychosocial

DARKSIDERS II - SLIPKNOT DUALITY DUBSTEP REMIX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNSpcYd0bcI

Disturbed Criminal

wow just wow