Counter Mobs GO ! --- CMGO

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guys, please don't downvote this creation. He's new and it wasn't even made by him. This is unfair to this guy. And yes, there are some issues with repeated copy-pasted movement and the gun shooting is horrendous but it's not actually THAT bad for a first. Come on, guys.

1 hour ago, phoenixbasher said:

Guys, please don't downvote this creation. He's new and it wasn't even made by him. This is unfair to this guy. And yes, there are some issues with repeated copy-pasted movement and the gun shooting is horrendous but it's not actually THAT bad for a first. Come on, guys.

yesthats is right :'( not me who animate this video but they downvote me .. What The Hell ? 

5 hours ago, Cube Productions said:

Okay, so first of all, please use CS:GO maps. Second, don't use crappy dubstep songs. Third, built-in walk cycles are boring, repetitive and annoying, we can spot them on first sight. Fourth, unnatural gun movement. Fifth of all, why can't you take criticism? You said people can't downvote a creation YOU posted, but @marwan made. It's a bad step for a beginner, and now look at you! You have negative reputation. Boom.

who care ._.

atleast his animations is better than yours :D

Edited by Kaydo
aaah YOU ARE NOT AN ANIMATOR you are just a noob rigger :) who is scare from animate

15 minutes ago, Kaydo said:

yesthats is right :'( not me who animate this video but they downvote me .. What The Hell ? 

who care ._.

atleast his animations is better than yours :D

A noob rigger? You say that? Let me see one of your rigs, you stuck-up jerk. I animated lots of stuff for collaborations, you crap.

Just now, Kaydo said:

ok :D @Frossa

you are the first who posted a bad comments and give me downvote for a video not mine :)

Ok, I'm f***ing sorry for all those crap I said. But downvotes don't mean hate. It's just dislike.

Let me see you rig.

Also, fix your grammar, please. It's a bit uncomfortable.

48 minutes ago, phoenixbasher said:

it's unjust to downvote him for this, guys. I'm not saying you should upvote it, but just don't vote at all.

Plus, there's barely any constructive criticism here at all.

aaah i dont careof them just let them downvote anything .. cuz i know .. i know that .. they are ... envy :D

Time for REAL criticism.
+ DoF and rigs used

- Flat surface on background

- Bad music 

- Terrible animation 

- A guy is coming through a block
2RgBpz.gif

- No effects (like simple paricles), so whole animation looks like this 

- lots of lie in the topic

On 16.10.2016 at 10:17 PM, Kaydo said:
On 16.10.2016 at 10:16 PM, Juno said:

Why upload a video you didn't contribute in Kaydo, why didn't Marwan upload it.

he dont have account in the forum ... idk why he doesnt create one

On 16.10.2016 at 10:23 PM, Kaydo said:
On 16.10.2016 at 10:22 PM, Juno said:

yes ... oh i wont say that but... he hate the forum because a lot of peoplehere critics his work 

So, should I continue?

Edited by AlexTSC

It's his own fault for posting other people's animation instead of @marwan posting it by himself.

And @marwan used @Kaydo to post his animation on the forums so he wouldn't get down votes and instead @Kaydo will. (This is what I think is going on)

2 minutes ago, AlexTSC said:

Time for REAL criticism.
+ DoF and rigs used

- Flat surface on background

- Bad music 

- Terrible animation 

- A guy is coming through a block
2RgBpz.gif

- No effects (like simple paricles), so whole animation looks like this 

- lots of lie in the topic

So, should I continue?

bla bla bla and thx for watching :)

2 minutes ago, "Anonymous" said:

It's his own fault for posting other people's animation instead of @marwan posting it by himself.

And @marwan used @Kaydo to post his animation on the forums so he wouldn't get down votes and instead @Kaydo will. (This is what I think is going on)

hum.... i think not :D that is wrong bb 

ok ? thanks

Just now, Kaydo said:

bla bla bla and thx for watching :)

So, u are just a troll. Kid who makes nothing good and don't even want to learn making better animations...

Edited by AlexTSC

2 minutes ago, Kaydo said:

hum.... i think not :D that is wrong bb 

ok ? thanks

next time you should post your own "things" not other people's "things"

also btw this is how you get down votes and you can't complain about it.

2 minutes ago, AlexTSC said:

So, u are just a troll. Kid who makes nothing good and don't even want to learn making better animations...

no it's @marwan animation.