Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Polls:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the wallpaper?

• Generic.
    • Amazing!
    • Needs special effects.
    • Badly done.
    • Hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  2. 2. What do you think of the animation idea?

• Sounds great!
    • Seems fine.
    • Meh.
    • Please never make it.

I am thinking of trying out my skills with mine-imator to create an animation.

Decided to create a few wallpaper / teasers of the storyline / characters....

If i was to go ahead with the animation i will probably be using some effects from premiere pro in addition to minimator.

Inside the following spoiler is the wallpaper...

Spoiler

LpN0B98.png

Inside this spoiler is a very general storyline of what i plan to create with the animation. When i get started on it i will be looking for voice actors, so pm me if interested and we can stay in contact.

Spoiler

To cut it really short, the protagonist experiences an event that forces him to leave his home town.
He meets up with another survivor who soon becomes his team-mate.

Across the expanse of the story, the protagonist works alongside powerful beings to take down a dark and corrupt entity that was responsible for a catastrophe many years ago.

Dont want to spoil anything else in case i do end up making this.

Ps. vote on the polls :D

Thanks lads.

Edit: ill just throw it out there that there will be no generic zombies like this in the animation :3

Edited by xXSilverswordXx

@xXSilverswordXx This sounds like a good idea on paper but seems like it would backfire, see the problem is the event that causes the protagonist to leave would be some generic zombie invasion. If you do that people will get bored of it, instead you should build emotion within the character so that the audience can sympathize with that protagonist and the event that provokes the leaving should be that which one can relate to, for example:

Instead of saying that the main character leaves because of a spontaneous zombie attack, you could insinuate that the character leaves because of a recent political change, maybe an uprising or simply because the protagonist wants to go elsewhere. you want the reason to seem real instead of superficial reasons.

Also if you go forward with this idea, I would love to collaborate and aid you. For example I could do sound mixing, special effects and/or dialogue. You can check my you-tube account because I consider it my portfolio.

Edited by Vixel

Just now, Vixel said:

This sounds like a good idea on paper but seems like it would backfire, see the problem is the event that causes the protagonist to leave would be some generic zombie invasion. If you do that people will get bored of it, instead you should build emotion within the character so that the audience can sympathize with that protagonist and the event that provokes the leaving should be that which one can relate to, for example:

Instead of saying that the main character leaves because of a spontaneous zombie attack, you could insinuate that the character leaves because of a recent political change, maybe an uprising or simply because the protagonist wants to go elsewhere. you want the reason to seem real instead of superficial reasons.

js, the event is not an invasion at all. 

its an intangible threat.....

well, do not worry. it is not generic.

5 minutes ago, xXSilverswordXx said:

js, the event is not an invasion at all. 

its an intangible threat.....

well, do not worry. it is not generic.

Seems feasible

Edited by Vixel