A working Chain saw

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Is this a working chain saw with moving teeth and it has frame built in so just copy and paste the frames and if there is one that works like mine im sorry i only looked on the first page and one more thing the grey bit sticking out is the fuel cap and the one behind it is the starter pull thing and that why theres a log in it

BGSk3uE.png

it may not work with other hands i only tried it with mine; and it was a tight fit

Chain saw: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5p282l0gk852gd6/Chain+Saw(2).zip

Edited by zinocat

The rig looks nice and all, but looking at the mediafile link name, its just an object file, object files need the textures in the same folder for the object to show the textures

The chainsaw would just be all purple when loading it up in Mine-imator, try putting the object and all the textures in a folder, then put it in a Winrar/7zip file and then upload it to mediafire.

11 hours ago, Varen said:

The rig looks nice and all, but looking at the mediafile link name, its just an object file, object files need the textures in the same folder for the object to show the textures

The chainsaw would just be all purple when loading it up in Mine-imator, try putting the object and all the textures in a folder, then put it in a Winrar/7zip file and then upload it to mediafire.

hmm are you sure because when i downloaded it it looked just fine wait which mine-imator do you use

6 hours ago, zinocat said:

how though :I

Use this as a reference

Instead of only dragging the object into the Archive, find the texture files that were exported with the rig.

Example: Export Steve Rig to Desktop

SuperSteveRig.object

SteveTextures.png

SteveEyeTextures.png

Drag all of these into an archive, not just the .object 

11 hours ago, Juno said:

Use this as a reference

Instead of only dragging the object into the Archive, find the texture files that were exported with the rig.

Example: Export Steve Rig to Desktop

SuperSteveRig.object

SteveTextures.png

SteveEyeTextures.png

Drag all of these into an archive, not just the .object 

but it doesnt need extra textures it just vanila blocks so eh

On 8/5/2016 at 9:34 PM, zinocat said:

Is this a working chain saw with moving teeth and it has frame built in so just copy and paste the frames and if there is one that works like mine im sorry i only looked on the first page and one more thing the grey bit sticking out is the fuel cap and the one behind it is the starter pull thing and that why theres a log in it

[ Picture ]

it may not work with other hands i only tried it with mine and it was a tight fit

Grammar, please!

This is this a working chain saw with moving teeth, and it has frame built in! So, just copy and paste the frames, and if there is one that works like mine... I'm sorry. I only looked on the first page. One more thing; The grey bit sticking out is the fuel cap, and the one behind it is the starter pull thing, so that's why there's a log in it.

[ Picture ]

It may not work with other hands, I only tried it with mine; And it was a tight fit.

(Also, Please lose the Made With Mine Imator Logo, It's not that hard, all you need to do is upgrade for free.)

Edited by RandomPr0file