Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 minutes ago, Beefray Rulan said:

Im guessing u mean its not smooth?

I'm saying that smoothness has little to do with the initial quality of an animation.

Your dude looks like he's programmed to do do something or look somewhere at one-second intervals. There isn't much variety.

Edited by Emaniplex

10 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

I'm saying that smoothness has little to do with the initial quality of an animation.

Your dude looks like he's programmed to do do something or look somewhere at one-second intervals. There isn't much variety.

Thanks for the feedback. So your saying that he looks at certain places to much?

13 minutes ago, Beefray Rulan said:

Thanks for the feedback. So your saying that he looks at certain places to much?

I'm saying he looks like a guy doing the robot if he weren't dancing.

Just try to make a better flow between poses and space out your actions in different times.  :thumbsup:

It's pretty smooth, but you need to work on your clipping, and try to work on easing. (I would recommend ease In and out. It makes the movements seem more human.) Also, work on the gun movement. As you can see, he make the motion to put the gun on the floor, but ends up using some pretty dank super powers to teleport the gun to the ground. If you want to make the transition smoother, make the gun deploy out of her hands closer (Preferably at the same position as it is in her hands) and make it fall to the ground, and flip on the contact and weight unbalance, onto it's side. (I would recommend ease in for that part) And perhaps have the wooded slab tipped tipped on the his's legs more elaborately, and have his legs visibly above the ground. I would also recommend having his body bended and leaned back a little, so that it looks his he is staring to get up, combined with his head tilted up.

(If you read that entire book, I congratulate you.)

4 minutes ago, RandomPr0file said:

It's pretty smooth, but you need to work on your clipping, and try to work on easing. (I would recommend ease In and out. It makes the movements seem more human.) Also, work on the gun movement. As you can see, he make the motion to put the gun on the floor, but ends up using some pretty dank super powers to teleport the gun to the ground. If you want to make the transition smoother, make the gun deploy out of her hands closer (Preferably at the same position as it is in her hands) and make it fall to the ground, and flip on the contact and weight unbalance, onto it's side. (I would recommend ease in for that part) And perhaps have the wooded slab tipped tipped on the his's legs more elaborately, and have his legs visibly above the ground. I would also recommend having his body bended and leaned back a little, so that it looks his he is staring to get up, combined with his head tilted up.

(If you read that entire book, I congratulate you.)

Alright, Thank you for the feedback kind sir.