Play Of The Game #2 [2K Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well hello! Greeting, forumers!

Soo I haven't visit forum for while, I was inactive for like 1 week and I got like, 137 notifications. I can't read that all, but that's not a big deal. I ran out of idea so I made Overwatch, Reaper thingy well result didn't go very well but anyway! Hope you guys like this! :D (This is 2K Wallpaper, not 4K Wallpaper. 'Cuz I swear if I gotta blow my computer up and never have to use it again tho. A lot of particles.)

HE0ZCev.png

Without "Play Of The Game" Text:

Spoiler

XMepGeS.png

Non-Edit:

Spoiler

uJoVV9w.png

I got a reference from Overwatch, Reaper Play Of The Game pose.

Programs Used: Mine-Imator / Sony Vegas / Photoshop

Hope you guys like this! Have a good day! :D

Edited by Phupha

Just now, KyStyle67 said:

Cool Wallpaper, Its a bit hard to see whats going on when there's too much going on at once, if you get what I mean.

Well, you mean effects. I mess up way tooo much with effects... damn, thanks for your advice. xDD

Just now, Phupha said:

Well, you mean effects. I mess up way tooo much with effects... damn, thanks for your advice. xDD

No problem, I'll say I would normally prefer a wallpaper with a lot less effects rather that hundreds of crazy effects flying out everywhere. Anyways, I like the idea of the wallpaper and can see you have put a lot of effort into it, I think you have done a good job.